Am I the only person that doesn’t really care for 90’s babies?

And that’s our fault too.

We made it such that the way media is packaged and consumed that people increasingly have A.D.D.

We want everything streamlined and in cliff notes.

Can you blame them?

Point the finger at me, at you, before we turn around and point it at our children.

They were literally born yesterday.

How is anything their fault?

They’re still learning how to be them and y’all want them to stop questioning and start complying.

That’s ****ing crazy to me.

The way we live is crazy.

**** ain’t normal.

They’re normal.

Not us.

Don’t know how to lean on this but I will say that idiot/lazy parents make idiot/lazy kids 100% of the time.

This. If the kids these days or of the past 20 years are entitled snowflakes, think about who enabled that behavior and now hypocritically whine about that behavior.

Boomers are the worst kind of entitled.

Every prior generation has failed the next in mentorship...especially in the black community where it was needed the most.
The black baby boomers lowkey despise us...
They can be just as arrogant and prejudiced toward black youth as the rest of AmeriKKKa.
Elderly black baby boomers are just as fearful and prejudiced as anyone else..they will call the cops on black youth walking past their property just as quick as anyone else elderly black women will clutch their purse around a young black male just as quick as any elderly non black woman.
In a way the baby boomers do their part in upholding and actually instlling white supremacy through fear mongering and brainwashed old scary “dont do anything to anger massa” mentalities.
When AmeriKKKa destroyed the Black Panthers from within it really took part of the spine of the baby boomer generation.

Last edited:
How many of y’all are parents?

Ever notice the simple genius of a child’s line of questioning?

And you explain how something is “just the way it is” to their bewilderment.

Like you got two heads.

And then we have the nerve of swatting that reaction down...

When we should nurture it...

This. If the kids these days or of the past 20 years are entitled snowflakes, think about who enabled that behavior and now hypocritically whine about that behavior.

Boomers are the worst kind of entitled.
“Generations” are changing faster these days and new problems are growing due to advancements that are creating issues not calculated during its creation. The addition of “likes” immediately comes to mind. It’s not enough to be a “good” parent anymore. You gotta be on point on all topics at all times. Problem is lots of parents pretend the things of the past still work or the old “well when I was a kid” is a good enough mindset. It’s NOT ENOUGH. With that said do you think idiots will get this?

Last edited:
It’s a pride thing.

PPL are afraid of displaying deference to those that came after.

If ppl rly cared about merit then they’d listen to the generations inheriting this earth.

Not simply those who’ve had their chance and squandered it.

Try it, look at someone younger than you and tell them they’re better than you. Tell them they’re right.

Concede.

And witness the power it instills in them.

And you too shall grow...

The way he feels about 90s babies is how white AmeriKKKan police have felt about black folks since it was the slave patrol.
Nothing new here

Pretty much. He gonna be running plates and sees a DOB in the 90s and pull em over instantly.

C364CC0B-6444-405D-8160-F5A2E7491433.gif

“Generations” are changing faster these days and new problems are growing due to advancements that are creating issues not calculated during its creation. The addition of “likes” immediately comes to mind. It’s not enough to be a “good” parent anymore. You gotta be on point on all topics at all times. Problem is lots of parents pretend the things of the past still work or the old “well when I was a kid” is a good enough mindset. It’s NOT ENOUGH. With that said do you think idiots will get this?

Those of us that grew up in the Internet age and beyond, I would hope were able to adjust to the times since we see/experience it first hand. At the same time, a lot of my age group are clueless so I’m not optimistic :ohwell:.

???

Millennials been working two or three times as hard as their parents did. This might be the hardest working generation yet.

Ain’t nobody asking for anything. Me and my millennials been busting our asses since birth. Don’t do this.

biRr9j

Ageism is scary. The silent but deadly one that no one prepares you for.

Born 1990.

I feel like I got the best of both worlds. Remember a time we’re not everyone was connected to the internet and the start of tech.

To me anyone after 2000’s is a different gen.

Back
Top Bottom