Am I the only person that hates talking on the phone and would rather text?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Texts help avoid awkward silence 
smile.gif

Co-sign..I hate that awkward silence
mad.gif

i honestly cant hear/understand very well. and when dudes be having accents i hate saying excuse me what? huh? what was that? im sorry what now? it gets annoying. then i will try and fake like i understood...and i always get caught up. lol. i much rather talk on the phone but texting is a bit easier to understand.

i honestly cant hear/understand very well. and when dudes be having accents i hate saying excuse me what? huh? what was that? im sorry what now? it gets annoying. then i will try and fake like i understood...and i always get caught up. lol. i much rather talk on the phone but texting is a bit easier to understand.

I hate talking on the phone, much rather text. Specially if you have to turn someone down
roll.gif

One morning my friend called me up to go golfing, I knew thats what he wanted, this is was like 8:30 in the morning. I ignore the call, text him back right away and go sorry man I'm going back to bed
roll.gif

I hate talking on the phone, much rather text. Specially if you have to turn someone down
roll.gif

One morning my friend called me up to go golfing, I knew thats what he wanted, this is was like 8:30 in the morning. I ignore the call, text him back right away and go sorry man I'm going back to bed
roll.gif

to me i like texting but it seems like the "easy way out" sometimes you know? i prefer to hear a females voice sometimes

to me i like texting but it seems like the "easy way out" sometimes you know? i prefer to hear a females voice sometimes

Worst thing ever: Texting someone, and during the convo they call you!

Worst thing ever: Texting someone, and during the convo they call you!

Originally Posted by HeyJoe

Phone secks > text secks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

yep i hate talking on the phone for some reason when it comes to texting i can talk about everything
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]True.. but at the same time, it depends... If it's my boys, I rather talk.. If it's a female, it could go either way.[/color]

Originally Posted by HeyJoe

Phone secks > text secks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

yep i hate talking on the phone for some reason when it comes to texting i can talk about everything
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]True.. but at the same time, it depends... If it's my boys, I rather talk.. If it's a female, it could go either way.[/color]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow you guys must really be afraid of the world if you rather text than talk to another human being. I knew a ton of you niketalkers on here were non social but damn...

that texting gets really annoying too. atleast when a chick calls you you can just let that %*## ring or send it to the voice mail but when a chick gets to textin the dumb broad be textin like 10 messages in under a minute. i mean get a hint. i aint finna text you back. annoying as %@*% hearin my cash register text alert going off over and over...

But that's because you're responding just as fast, which is where you're %*+@ ing up and making it just like a phone conversation

I respond when I feel like it, maybe a couple minutes after one is received, you milk the clock, make it work for you
smokin.gif

Back in High School i'd be on the phone from 4pm til maybe 2am with NO problem. All of that burned me out by age 20 so I don't touch the phone feature at all unless it's my friend in Texas, and even then we talk maybe once or twice a month.

%*+@ being on the phone

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow you guys must really be afraid of the world if you rather text than talk to another human being. I knew a ton of you niketalkers on here were non social but damn...

that texting gets really annoying too. atleast when a chick calls you you can just let that %*## ring or send it to the voice mail but when a chick gets to textin the dumb broad be textin like 10 messages in under a minute. i mean get a hint. i aint finna text you back. annoying as %@*% hearin my cash register text alert going off over and over...

But that's because you're responding just as fast, which is where you're %*+@ ing up and making it just like a phone conversation

I respond when I feel like it, maybe a couple minutes after one is received, you milk the clock, make it work for you
smokin.gif

Back in High School i'd be on the phone from 4pm til maybe 2am with NO problem. All of that burned me out by age 20 so I don't touch the phone feature at all unless it's my friend in Texas, and even then we talk maybe once or twice a month.

%*+@ being on the phone

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I hate talking on the phone, it's gotten to the point that when people call me I don't pick up and just text back word to lil wayne.
Who else hates talking on the phone?

-Jacob
It's not that I hate talking to ppl on the phone, but most just go on and on and I can't flake like I would a text. So I have to stay on and make up excuses so I can hang up. Word to George Carlin.

THIS!!! There are so many instances where I've been "trapped" on a phone call with zero moments where I could get out of it. Texting makes it so much easier. I can't even put into words how thankful I am at the invention of texting. 

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I hate talking on the phone, it's gotten to the point that when people call me I don't pick up and just text back word to lil wayne.
Who else hates talking on the phone?

-Jacob
It's not that I hate talking to ppl on the phone, but most just go on and on and I can't flake like I would a text. So I have to stay on and make up excuses so I can hang up. Word to George Carlin.

THIS!!! There are so many instances where I've been "trapped" on a phone call with zero moments where I could get out of it. Texting makes it so much easier. I can't even put into words how thankful I am at the invention of texting. 

Unless I haven't heard from that person in a while all my phone calls last under 3mins.

Unless I haven't heard from that person in a while all my phone calls last under 3mins.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I usually don't pick up the phone... I'd rather text. Not a big fan of talking on the phone.
grin.gif

Its the worst when you reply to a text, & someone calls you right away instead of texting back.
laugh.gif
man i hate it when they do that %!@%

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I usually don't pick up the phone... I'd rather text. Not a big fan of talking on the phone.
grin.gif

Its the worst when you reply to a text, & someone calls you right away instead of texting back.
laugh.gif
man i hate it when they do that %!@%

Back
Top Bottom