Am I the only person that thought this album was trash???

mbl9wh.jpg

I remember getting this album back in 1999 thinking it was going to be good base off the fact that Dru Hill's album's were good, but man I was so disappointed.. This album only had like 3 songs that I like on here. Other then that, this album was trash and didn't have no reply value what so ever..  Am I the only on that thought this? 

It was cool, liked probably half of it. Wasn't a classic or as good as Dru Hill's albums.

This was probably the best out of the Dru-Hill catalogIMHO. This is a classic TRACK... Wedding status type steez...

laugh.gif
Oh nooooooooez... I didn't fall for that boolsheet.

I like Dru Hill,but there was no way in HELL I was gonna buy a Sisqo solo LP.

I remember his career died the minute he said "I am better than Usher" on 106 & Park.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I remember his career died the minute he said "I am better than Usher" on 106 & Park.

eek.gif
WUT!? *goes to search for video*

^I've been searching for the vid myself, but haven't found it yet. I remember he was promoting his next album (Return of The Dragon) that was
either coming out, or already out, and I think Free was the only host that day.

Joint was alright.

But I still spin Got To Get It, Thong song and You are Everything remix from that album

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Joint was alright.

But I still spin Got To Get It, Thong song and You are Everything remix from that album

pimp.gif
This man knows! My dude Ja did his thing on that track

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Joint was alright.

pimp.gif
This right here can't be denied 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Joint was alright.

pimp.gif
This right here can't be denied 
pimp.gif

Joint was alright.

pimp.gif
Those was the only tracks that were good on that album though..lol The rest of the tracks was stupid.. 

Back
Top Bottom