AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by maldonado

To whoever missed out on ordering Air Max 90 ID's from the Members section.....

lets get get get it...

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikestore&re=US&co=US&la=EN#l=nikestore,cart,_pdp,pid-182581/mid-123375343/cit-ci617753092&re=US&co=US&la=EN

doesn;t work.

are you signed in before you click the link? it works for me

works now, was having problems with the interface. kept freezing on me...... so i ended up getting that pair i forgot to order last time. (guess i need toreturn the vacuum)

Originally Posted by maldonado

To whoever missed out on ordering Air Max 90 ID's from the Members section.....

lets get get get it...

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikestore&re=US&co=US&la=EN#l=nikestore,cart,_pdp,pid-182581/mid-123375343/cit-ci617753092&re=US&co=US&la=EN

Trigger pult.

bb635e60e5574041c570ad06a770ad9cd5e33a2.pjpg

well people have been ordering old hoa options that they have saved to cart and they came through...so idk

im just gonna make a pair or two and save it in my cart for now... see what happens with other peoples orders

the guy who posted told me he got the email that his product is being made...maybe if there is an influx of orders they will catch on since the bws dont seemto be selling.

i bet they send a cancellation email..... i wouldn;t be surprised...
They already sent me an email saying that my order was started and the shoes were being made. Somebody posted ID's with last year's colors andthis year's date on the tongue over at the other forums, so I am pretty confident that these will still come through. I mean, id studio still has thesematerials, right? I don't see why they wouldn't make them.

well people have been ordering old hoa options that they have saved to cart and they came through...so idk

im just gonna make a pair or two and save it in my cart for now... see what happens with other peoples orders

the guy who posted told me he got the email that his product is being made...maybe if there is an influx of orders they will catch on since the bws dont seem to be selling.
when the HOA's dropped i saved all of the shoes in my NIKE ID locker and now if i go back to order them they tell me they're not available...

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

the guy who posted told me he got the email that his product is being made...maybe if there is an influx of orders they will catch on since the bws dont seem to be selling.
when the HOA's dropped i saved all of the shoes in my NIKE ID locker and now if i go back to order them they tell me they're not available...

yeah, same thing happened with me. i cannot access them.

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

yeah, same thing happened with me. i cannot access them.
It only works if you keep them in your cart. It doesn't work if you keep them in your locker.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Nice, those would go great with a Rockies road alternate jersey (the grey pinstripe one).

Haha, yeah they would. I got them bc I am a TCU grad/fan and though the LT21s are nice in purple, mids aren't my style (though I had to pick up a pairto support my boy).

Until I get a mesh version of the AM90 I stand by judgement by saying the AM90 is overrated!

(I have a leather AM90,and they suck!)

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Until I get a mesh version of the AM90 I stand by judgement by saying the AM90 is overrated!

(I have a leather AM90,and they suck!)

then order these with mesh...

the mesh is QUALITY on the IDs

what is the texture and consistency like of the glazed pull up? is it like a shiny patent leather? is it glossy? what is the best way to describe it, materialwise, that is more common? thanks for the help.

Dave

Originally Posted by Sixers31

what is the texture and consistency like of the glazed pull up? is it like a shiny patent leather? is it glossy? what is the best way to describe it, material wise, that is more common? thanks for the help.

Dave

shiny textured leather...i think someone described it as dress shoe like leather

Its horrible (other than white swoosh), look at pics.

Im gonna finally pull the trigger. (I hope)

Thanks for that link man, I really hope it works.....Who has gotten an email saying theyve started to make the shoe yet?

Originally Posted by Sixers31

what is the texture and consistency like of the glazed pull up? is it like a shiny patent leather? is it glossy? what is the best way to describe it, material wise, that is more common? thanks for the help.

Dave

it's def not patent. I actually kind of like it (just not in tar!) I can send you pics when I get home. I would describe it as "waxy" leather
but overall you are better off with the nubuck, and of course mesh!

I did just the swoosh in the tar glazed pull up on mine, everything else is mesh and nubuck. My friend showed me his ID mesh 90s and the glazed pull updidn't look too bad (also only on the swoosh). I think waxy is a great way to describe it. It still looks like leather, but a shiny, waxy leatherr. Toomuch of it would deifnitely be overkill, but it's nowhere near as glossy as patent. Hopefully I'll get my shipment confirmation soon so I can stopwondering if this is really going to happen or not. I did get a "we're creating your shoes" email but who knows what that really means.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I did just the swoosh in the tar glazed pull up on mine, everything else is mesh and nubuck. My friend showed me his ID mesh 90s and the glazed pull up didn't look too bad (also only on the swoosh). I think waxy is a great way to describe it. It still looks like leather, but a shiny, waxy leatherr. Too much of it would deifnitely be overkill, but it's nowhere near as glossy as patent. Hopefully I'll get my shipment confirmation soon so I can stop wondering if this is really going to happen or not. I did get a "we're creating your shoes" email but who knows what that really means.
Excuse the 1st pic, it came out a bit blurry. All 3 have Glazed Pull Up Leather. Like how it comes out. The only complaint I have is that it ismarked. It appears that the machine used to sew the swoosh in leaves a mark on the leather. Probably because of its thickness. The marks are parallel to thesewing of the swoosh. Hope the pics help make you a decision.

c6025a0ef189322e07ecd741685472689d5ec1c.jpg

f0535522ebe386c9207e0e72ca89fb7a203b36f.jpg

33b3532ded6f8a8f26100f90c2c1841ed8fc808.jpg

thanks to everyone for all the help. i think im going glaze on just the swoosh. great pics btw.

Back
Top Bottom