AM90s with Full Air Bubble - Eminem ````?

Sorry if its a repost

what shoes are they? Ive notice that he's been wearing these in his live performances and his new videos... what are these?? are they coming out??

2na1v0i.jpg

Sorry if its a repost

what shoes are they? Ive notice that he's been wearing these in his live performances and his new videos... what are these?? are they coming out??

2na1v0i.jpg

Triple sign.

He's been wearing nothing else lately so i assume Nike have done a deal with him.

He was on the Jonathon Ross show in England the other day wearing the flip CW to the one pictured above.

Thread end.

Triple sign.

He's been wearing nothing else lately so i assume Nike have done a deal with him.

He was on the Jonathon Ross show in England the other day wearing the flip CW to the one pictured above.

Thread end.

i really cant stand these shoes.

Only people that wear them are high school kids with crew socks who just want "Air maxes"

Only people that wear them are high school kids with crew socks who just want "Air maxes"

Originally Posted by AJ27526

agree. never liked the looks of those. they look lame. 

Originally Posted by AJ27526

agree. never liked the looks of those. they look lame. 

Yea its the wrights I hate those things but its actually the #1 selling air max at my store right now

Yea its the wrights I hate those things but its actually the #1 selling air max at my store right now

Back
Top Bottom