Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

I haven't been excited about Knicks basketball since the 90's. This was a good move by the team. Amare has some marbles being the 1st to signup with the knicks. I think the ripple affect will be a positive one. I do think our point guard will have to be a passer first and shooter second. Nash is 1 of the greatest points ever and can make the big man a better scorer. Let's go NYC!!!!!!!

I haven't been excited about Knicks basketball since the 90's. This was a good move by the team. Amare has some marbles being the 1st to signup with the knicks. I think the ripple affect will be a positive one. I do think our point guard will have to be a passer first and shooter second. Nash is 1 of the greatest points ever and can make the big man a better scorer. Let's go NYC!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

h20, chris rock, big pun?
photo.jpg

roll.gif

Son said Big Pun, he died 10 years ago dawgs.
OD random pic.. wow

Justin Tuck
John Starks
Chris Rock
Allan Houston
Fat Joe
D'Antoni
Spike Lee
Amare
??

And enough w/ all the "We'll see how good he is w/o Nash" +#$%+$%+. Are y'all gonna sit there and act like he wasn't a 20/10 player like his 2nd year in the L, BEFORE he started playing w/ Nash? Y'all are so quick to discredit somebody.

Justin Tuck
John Starks
Chris Rock
Allan Houston
Fat Joe
D'Antoni
Spike Lee
Amare
??

And enough w/ all the "We'll see how good he is w/o Nash" +#$%+$%+. Are y'all gonna sit there and act like he wasn't a 20/10 player like his 2nd year in the L, BEFORE he started playing w/ Nash? Y'all are so quick to discredit somebody.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

At least we will see who the real talent was: Amar'e or Nash.

Are you ******ed? I didn't know he was playing with Nash when he was an All-American and MVP of the Nike Summer League in high school after playing just two years of organized basketball. He also won Rookie of the Year with Marbury as his point guard and was selected to the Olympic team for that summer. Amare's an amazing talent no matter who you put around him

Are you ******ed? I didn't know he was playing with Nash when he was an All-American and MVP of the Nike Summer League in high school after playing just two years of organized basketball. He also won Rookie of the Year with Marbury as his point guard and was selected to the Olympic team for that summer. Amare's an amazing talent no matter who you put around him

Originally Posted by dreClark

This man knows what he's talking about
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and R.O.Y. lets not forget about that..

Originally Posted by dreClark

This man knows what he's talking about
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and R.O.Y. lets not forget about that..

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif

Really?

High school? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Really?

High school? 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anathema

laugh.gif
I'm seriously interested in seeing whether or not Amare can be as productive without Nash spoon feeding him.

- seeing? its a known fact Amare cant do it without someone spoon feeding him (research anytime Nash was hurt for an extended period of time).

laugh.gif
I'm seriously interested in seeing whether or not Amare can be as productive without Nash spoon feeding him.

- seeing? its a known fact Amare cant do it without someone spoon feeding him (research anytime Nash was hurt for an extended period of time).

I don't understand why people are saying that pic is random. They are all new yorkers celebrating the signing of Amare.

I hope Amare has a great career in NY. I just don't see it panning out that way. He will be missed.

I don't understand why people are saying that pic is random. They are all new yorkers celebrating the signing of Amare.

I hope Amare has a great career in NY. I just don't see it panning out that way. He will be missed.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

but if they pull cp or tp its gonna crack in NY

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

but if they pull cp or tp its gonna crack in NY

Originally Posted by Remi23

Can someone tell why Amare changed his number form 32 to 1?
I think it was mainly because of the microfracture surgery. He wanted a fresh start so he requested for his jersey number to be changed.

The Knicks just need a point guard that can fit with D'Antoni's system.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Can someone tell why Amare changed his number form 32 to 1?
I think it was mainly because of the microfracture surgery. He wanted a fresh start so he requested for his jersey number to be changed.

The Knicks just need a point guard that can fit with D'Antoni's system.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Referencing back to HS. Do you know that Amare dunked 99% of his buckets in HS and was usually MUCH bigger than anyone he faced. I can't believed you went back to his HS days.

Dude is correct, we will see how efficient he is when he isn't playing with a world class distributor in Nash-man. I don't see what the argument is.

Back
Top Bottom