Amare = weak -OR- Bowen = dirty? (vid) vol. Thoughts on dirty players?

Originally Posted by LIVE FOR KICKZ

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bowen is dirty, no doubt, but Fugazi killed me with the bowled over, short of breath, and then the tough guy walk into 12 other individuals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he coulda just got thru those first 10, Bowen was a dead man.
laugh.gif

Stat = vaginal discomfort.
damn that was enlightening.

Your eyes probably lit up when you saw this post, thinking just another way for me to spew hate with no logic whatsoever.

I think a lot of this stems from last yr when bowen tried to take his achilles out when he had an open dunk and then tried to send nash's balls back into his stomach the next game.
And you musta thought this was a good thread to talk about Nash's balls. See, we're both happy.
happy.gif

If this wasn't Bruce Bowen, none of you would be talking about this... There is NOTHING dirty about what Bruce did right there...

Amare was acting somethin serious, though.
laugh.gif
Dude actin like Mike Tyson punched a hole through his chest.
laugh.gif

Bowen is dirty, no doubt, but Fugazi killed me with the bowled over, short of breath, and then the tough guy walk into 12 other individuals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Your eyes probably lit up when you saw this post, thinking just another way for me to spew hate with no logic whatsoever.

I think a lot of this stems from last yr when bowen tried to take his achilles out when he had an open dunk and then tried to send nash's balls back into his stomach the next game.
And you musta thought this was a good thread to talk about Nash's balls. See, we're both happy.
happy.gif
2 for 2 so far, lets keep it coming, i havent seen this type of knowledge since .. a wait you possess none. Really contribute one solid thought, otherthan ******ed, unorignal jokes and maybe peolpe will give you a shot of having any sort of education

Amare is such a baby, Bowen put a forearm into him cause he knew the screen was coming. It wasn't like Bowen shoved Amare he barely pushed him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
2 for 2 so far, lets keep it coming, i havent seen this type of knowledge since .. a wait you possess none. Really contribute one solid thought, other than ******ed, unorignal jokes and maybe peolpe will give you a shot of having any sort of education

Uh huh. I don't know why out of all the people in this thread laughing at Fugazi you picked me to have issues with, but I suggest you move alonglittle boy. btw, your education is top notch. This makes me 3 for 3 since you like keeping score.
wink.gif

IMO, I think Bowen knew the screen was going to be set and anticipating throwing the forearm.

I don't think Amare was acting sometimes you get a hard bump and a lil wind gets knocked outta you, it happens, and when wind knocks outta you only way toact is the way he did

^ But then we he hit the Suns bench, my man was top notch, talking abut play with Nash.
laugh.gif

If STAT were on another team, the PG would have been like 'Why are you talking about plays? You alright, my man? For a second, I thought maybe you weredying."

But STAT's not on another team; he's on the Suns, so Steve was probably like 'Enh, I know he's fine. This is what we do, feign injury, try tobait the refs into a call, then come back to the sidelines to discuss our next offensive play, our next defensive rotation, and our next attempt atbaiting.'

Amare looked at the ref and then bent over in pain after being tapped with an elbow from Bowen. Get outta here with that. Bowen can be dirty at times but thatwas a great acting job by Amare.

when i was watchin this live i first thought bowen went after his manhood cause thats the first thing i saw him grap. on replay though it didnt look too badamare just set a pretty weak pick and didnt protect himself. i was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at amare for a bit. fuel that rivalry boys!

bowen is def a dirty player.

amare over bowen in a one punch fight

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Mez 0ne:
Why is Amare setting a screen 3/4 of the way down the court anyways.
Hmmm... with the refs right in front of him... a member of the Phoenix Suns sets a pick... against a notoriously dirty player... with the refs right in front of him... in the middle of the court, with no one around... except for a referee, who's right in front of him... and then he acts like he got kicked in his groin... and then appears to be fine when he reaches the Suns bench, where there were no refs.
laugh.gif

The Suns stay working the refs, and this was just another example of their tactics; it's just that this time, their tactic was against a player that actually does have a dirty rep.

Lakers aren't exactly the most innocent at that themselves in the league just off the strength of Sasha and Fish alone. lol.

I'm going to say it one more time, Bowen kneed Amare in the mans area..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch the dang replay.. gosh.

me:
Hmmm... with the refs right in front of him... a member of the Phoenix Suns sets a pick... against a notoriously dirty player... with the refs right in front of him... in the middle of the court, with no one around... except for a referee, who's right in front of him... and then he acts like he got kicked in his groin... and then appears to be fine when he reaches the Suns bench, where there were no refs.
laugh.gif

The Suns stay working the refs, and this was just another example of their tactics; it's just that this time, their tactic was against a player that actually does have a dirty rep.
petozham:
Lakers aren't exactly the most innocent at that themselves in the league just off the strength of Sasha and Fish alone. lol.

Where did say the Lakers were innocent of that? Nowhere. And why would I say anything about the Lakers when this is a thread about a single playinvolving a Sun and a Spur? How do the Lakers fit into that equation? They don't, so I never said anything about us being innocent of the kind of trickeryAmare tried to pull.

But the Suns are the absolute worst team n the league at trying to play the refs, flopping, etc., with the Spurs being the second worst, so Sasha + Fisher havenothing on the Suns, or the Spurs. The Suns have Bell, Nash, D'Anphony, and Amare, who are all REGULARS at whining to the refs and trying to bait refs intocalls. And Diaw gets caught up in it from time to time as well, and now, for the first time in his career, Shaq is even learning the trickery that is'deceptive floor antics'. And the Spurs have Ginobili, the absolute worst in the league at trying to use the refs, Duncan, and Bowen, all regulars atbaiting the refs. Factor in Pop, and Oberto, who both do their share of baiting, and you have the second worst team at baiting.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

stat sure overacted but Bowen did that on purpose, saw the screen and fully ran into it. not to mention he gives the stutter step toward the end to try to make sure he got that forearm in there.
You're taught to run hard through a screen from day 1. I hate Bowen, but that play was anything but dirty. Amare always lets the Spurs get into his head. He doesn't complain about anyone on any other team. Luckily for the Suns, it doesn't really affect his play.

Wrong, if you do that then its a foul on you. You either fight over the top or go underneath the screen.

I think it was a cheap shot by Bowen and Amare definitely was madder then he would have been if it was Finley or somebody because of all the dirty plays Bowenhas done over the years.

Originally Posted by you

you:
laugh.gif

me:

Where did say the Lakers were innocent of that? Nowhere. And why would I say anything about the Lakers when this is a thread about a single play involving a Sun and a Spur? How do the Lakers fit into that equation? They don't, so I never said anything about us being innocent of the kind of trickery Amare tried to pull.

But the Suns are the absolute worst team n the league at trying to play the refs, flopping, etc., with the Spurs being the second worst, so Sasha + Fisher have nothing on the Suns, or the Spurs. The Suns have Bell, Nash, D'Anphony, and Amare, who are all REGULARS at whining to the refs and trying to bait refs into calls. And Diaw gets caught up in it from time to time as well, and now, for the first time in his career, Shaq is even learning the trickery that is 'deceptive floor antics'. And the Spurs have Ginobili, the absolute worst in the league at trying to use the refs, Duncan, and Bowen, all regulars at baiting the refs. Factor in Pop, and Oberto, who both do their share of baiting, and you have the second worst team at baiting.

Didn't say you mentioned them in this thread, but obviously you're a Laker fan, I kinda just thought you were being a bit judgmental seeing as yourteam has the number one whiner(he's sitting on the most techs this year in case you didn't know who I'm referring to) to refs and a couple offloppers themselves...Kinda like nitpicking when you haven't fixed home yet..
However, I do agree with you. Lakers might have some whiners and flops,but they're still a classy organization, while Suns just seem salty about everything, whether it be their coach all the way down to their 12th man. Oh andI can't stand Manu and Bowen, so you're preaching to the priest right about now. lol. I honestly believe myself that flopping and dirty tricky play isindeed a requirement and is instilled in players when you join the Spurs. I even see Michael Finley doing some uncharacteristic acting now.

Brown is dirty no doubt. But amare does flop quite a bit for a PF. I think they practice it...

petozham:
Didn't say you mentioned them in this thread, but obviously you're a Laker fan, I kinda just thought you were being a bit judgmental seeing as your team has the number one whiner(he's sitting on the most techs this year in case you didn't know who I'm referring to) to refs and a couple of floppers themselves...Kinda like nitpicking when you haven't fixed home yet..
Nah, I get what you're saying, but to me, it doesn't matter what your team is doing. Know what I mean? I can't fix the Lakers, so Ihave every right to clown. By the same logic, I don't see a problem with one of the best teams in the league (say, the Hornets) playing like freaking crapone night and getting made fun of on here by a crappy team (say, the Heat). Me personally... PERSONALLY... I don't see a problem with that. It ain'tlike the Heat fan has any CONTROL over the team; he's just a fan. So if the Hornets were to play crappy and he were to throw a jab at the Hornets andsomeone were to say 'Dude, you have no right to laugh; you're a Heat fan', I would disagree. I'd say 'His crappy Heat team ain't in hispower, and they have nothing to do with the crappy game the Hornets just played.'

You know?

Back
Top Bottom