Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

So much for my theory of returns killing the game :lol:

That's super motivating to see maldonado maldonado

I've had a few more sales the last couple weeks. Also just realised i now have the option of garments other than t-shirts at tier 100.

maldonado maldonado do you use all the options available to hit your numbers? Using one design on 3-4 different garment types for example? Or is that 600 unique designs? Hoodies seem relatively expensive so i cant imagine they sell great...

I imagine it's better to have as many unique designs within your tier limit as possible so you can target more niches.

So much for my theory of returns killing the game :lol:

That's super motivating to see maldonado maldonado

I've had a few more sales the last couple weeks. Also just realised i now have the option of garments other than t-shirts at tier 100.

maldonado maldonado do you use all the options available to hit your numbers? Using one design on 3-4 different garment types for example? Or is that 600 unique designs? Hoodies seem relatively expensive so i cant imagine they sell great...

I imagine it's better to have as many unique designs within your tier limit as possible so you can target more niches.

Sorry just seeing this now.

I generally put most of my designs on the two t shirt products, sometimes the long sleeve and sweatshirt, and depending on the design, will occasionally throw it on a hoodie too.

I dont have a lot of hoodies up but the few I've sold have been in the $45 range, which makes for like an $8 royalty.

I have 580 listings up, but honestly, I'd be lucky to have 300 unique designs. I will have to go in and count them sometime and report back. Wish I had all unique designs.

Finally been having decent success. Last 7 days Im sitting at 59 sold

I have a bunch of new sellers that are selling every other day, sometimes daily

I have two Fathers Day shirts that are doing aight. Both uploaded mid-May - one has sold 21 the other 14.

Overall, things have started picking up, but Ive definitely been grinding. Roughly 140-ish sales away from tier 2000

Eclipsed 500 sales this week. May has been decent after a rough April. Waiting to be tiered up to T1000 so I can go brazy on designs.

get it bro!

You've been crushing, thats dope

I want us all to come up, lets get it

Sorry just seeing this now.

I generally put most of my designs on the two t shirt products, sometimes the long sleeve and sweatshirt, and depending on the design, will occasionally throw it on a hoodie too.

I dont have a lot of hoodies up but the few I've sold have been in the $45 range, which makes for like an $8 royalty.

I have 580 listings up, but honestly, I'd be lucky to have 300 unique designs. I will have to go in and count them sometime and report back. Wish I had all unique designs.

Finally been having decent success. Last 7 days Im sitting at 59 sold

I have a bunch of new sellers that are selling every other day, sometimes daily

I have two Fathers Day shirts that are doing aight. Both uploaded mid-May - one has sold 21 the other 14.

Overall, things have started picking up, but Ive definitely been grinding. Roughly 140-ish sales away from tier 2000

Thanks for the reply dude.

Good to hear things are picking back up for you.

I’m about to max out my 100 designs. Sales are still a long way off getting to tier 500 so just going to keep switching and stockpiling them until that opens up for me.

Thanks for the reply dude.

Good to hear things are picking back up for you.

I’m about to max out my 100 designs. Sales are still a long way off getting to tier 500 so just going to keep switching and stockpiling them until that opens up for me.

They've been tiering people up quickly, without meeting the full sales requirements

I spend anywhere from $5,000 -$30,000 a day on advertising. I think I have a decent idea of what I'm talking about.

I know people that havent spent a penny that pull in $1k a day.

Just because they arent spending $30k a day on advertising doesnt mean they are playing themselves

you sound ignorant as hell and have provided absolutely zero value, other than your holier-than-thou flex post lol FOH

Last edited:
btw, you're mixing up FBA and Merch By Amazon, so despite your advertising budget, you confusing things, b.

get you **** straight.

btw, you're mixing up FBA and Merch By Amazon, so despite your advertising budget, you confusing things, b.

get you **** straight.

Read the title of this thread. Damn you really are an idiot. And $1k a day is peanuts, with or without ad spend.

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr

Can you explain what you are involved in?? And why you think FBA/Merch is a dead end?

If you’re spending 7-8 figures on advertising annually it would be good to hear your take.

Man I have a shirt taking off and for some reason AMS keeps telling I can't promote it because it is a "parent product with multiple variations."

Sent them a message and hopefully it gets figured out. I want to strike while the iron is hot! Any of you guys promoting products? If so, how?

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr

Can you explain what you are involved in?? And why you think FBA/Merch is a dead end?

If you’re spending 7-8 figures on advertising annually it would be good to hear your take.

I can't speak on Amazon Merch (though I would question why you simply wouldn't do POD through a Shopify store), but with regards to FBA, everyone is competing on price and you also have no ownership of your customer data, so unless you're white labelling your products and/or are getting a great deal from your supplier(s), you're dealing with razor thin margins and the only way to make any significant money is to push a TON of volume. I'm not saying FBA is terrible, and in fact I know a few people who are absolutely crushing it with FBA, but they are the exception and not the rule. YMMV.

Man I have a shirt taking off and for some reason AMS keeps telling I can't promote it because it is a "parent product with multiple variations."

Sent them a message and hopefully it gets figured out. I want to strike while the iron is hot! Any of you guys promoting products? If so, how?

Dope, get it bro

I have used AMS for awhile. I dont use anything else.

Try putting just the ASIN instead of the entire url. It should work.

Lemme know .

Im 65 the past 7 days.

Trending up

Last edited:
I can't speak on Amazon Merch (though I would question why you simply wouldn't do POD through a Shopify store), but with regards to FBA, everyone is competing on price and you also have no ownership of your customer data, so unless you're white labelling your products and/or are getting a great deal from your supplier(s), you're dealing with razor thin margins and the only way to make any significant money is to push a TON of volume. I'm not saying FBA is terrible, and in fact I know a few people who are absolutely crushing it with FBA, but they are the exception and not the rule. YMMV.

No you're an idiot.

You're confusing two different platforms.

FBA is Fulfillment by Amazon, Merch is just print on demand t shirts lol

1k a day profit may not be much to you but thats 30 racks a months, which to some people, is a great spot to be in for a platform with ZERO start up costs.

So, to answer your question, you can do well without taking on any financial risk, which is where a Shopify store and advertisement budget obviously differs.

Pros and cons to everything but nothing is guaranteed, including being wildly successful from jump blowing big money on advertising for Shopify.

You should know that though, IF you really are doing it as you say you are..

I know folks doing the same damn thing.

Its levels, Merch is a great place to learn the nuances, talk down all you want but Ive been helping folks since day 1 in here, all while learning myself.

I have plans for Shopify but Im not there yet. Dont care what you think about that lol

As far as FBA, private label or whatever, its just another platform and there as folks crushing just as much and more.

Who cares, let folks flourish as necessary.

"What I eat dont make you ****"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom