Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Curious, how do you gives advertise your products that are on Amazon?

I used AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) sparingly but they took that away a bit ago.

99% of my sales have been organic and had zero advertising.

Thats definitely the appeal of a Merch by Amazon account. There is so much traffic already that you can get in where you fit in.

Sold 1,003 shirts thus far.

I used AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) sparingly but they took that away a bit ago.

99% of my sales have been organic and had zero advertising.

Thats definitely the appeal of a Merch by Amazon account. There is so much traffic already that you can get in where you fit in.

Sold 1,003 shirts thus far.

Good ****. I’m going to launch my first ad on Facebook. Testing several audiences. I’ll probably be spending $50 a day until I find a winner to scale up.

Good ****. I’m going to launch my first ad on Facebook. Testing several audiences. I’ll probably be spending $50 a day until I find a winner to scale up.

word, let me know how it goes brother

I"ve never ran a FB ad, super interested to see how you do

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, hello & nice to meet you. I sell things on a couple different platforms, nothing like this though. I've been wanting to get into trying to do something w/my art & creative background on shirts & other items for awhile now but feel like I still have much to learn -or is it fairly easy? I can't tell if I'm looking into this too much & worrying about things I don't need to worry about in the beginning. I've been reading thru this thread & have really appreciated what I've picked up from all of you so far.
So here's my questions;
- I became disabled a couple yrs ago which is what started my venture into selling online full time, or trying to anyways. It's something I've always wanted to do, just was going thru too much for so long. When I was able to work I was always self Employed in 2 different creative type backgrounds that I did very well in, so being an entrepreneur is something I very much love. Unfortunately a major hit & run car accident that tore my spine, severed part of it & resulted in many major reconstructive surgeries put an immediate halt to those careers. I then went thru more unfortunate events, injuries, more surgeries, theft, you name it.
My financial situation currently is not good due to all that's happened to me as well as great loss & theft by people I trusted. I lost everything I worked my whole life for, things I will never be able to get back again as I no longer have the physical capabilities. It's been very hard to bounce back due to this, so I've been digging into this as much as I can, so I can feel like I'm self supportive again. Plus I truly love all things creative, being self employed & have backgrounds in just about all creative arenas along w/various other backgrounds, things I've been doing my entire life or most of it both professionally & as a hobbiest.
- In addition to what I've read here & other places does anyone have any info on good reading or watching material? I've been constantly reading, searching online, watching YouTube vids for a long time however there's a lot of crap & scammers thrown in w/genuinely good people w/good advice. Oh & anyone I definitely should not watch, listen to or follow would also be greatly appreciated as I just do not have the time to waste.
Any notable people I should reasearch, read/watch or follow to keep up on the latest & greatest info in this ever changing climate? There are some people I would l love to learn from but at present cannot afford them. I've had other people tell me I don't need them however being away from this whole arena for so long plus losing everything makes me feel like I need to learn or relearn certain areas of this business that have drastically changed & are continually changing from where they were all the yrs ago when I 1st started getting into all this, prior to all I've gone thru.

Anyhow, I'm hoping I can start doing this w/o investing a ton of $$ I don't have then when I get going I can build up from there. Sorry for the long post guys, I'm just trying to figure out so many things at once.

Thank you so much for reading thru this & any info you're able to provide. I truly appreciate it! Have a great day!

Sorry to hear about all your troubles LNC4 LNC4

The good thing with merch is you don’t really need to invest anything but time. If you get approved for an account you’re good to go.

Skim through the thread to find all the valuable reading material that people have posted previously.

I would recommend Merchinformer & Merch Titans blogs as well as Merch by Amazon Mastermind on Facebook.

Had another 12 designs removed today. That’s like 18 in a months space :smh: :lol:

World Cup Shirts this time around.

New content guidelines coming into play next month also so I have to go through all my other listings to ensure they’re in compliance.

New goal is to just have a live account come September :nerd:

Stay safe out there.

I really need to quit slacking... I was up to like 160+ designs at one point, but now I'm down to like 64 total after the non-sellers fell off.

Sales are still kind of weird. It seems like my "new" sellers recently, are all designs I uploaded a few months ago - all around the same time. As if they have like a few month buffer period, before they are actually live / get noticed.

merch.jpg

Looks like Merch is about to branch out.

The marketplace on the dash is brand new. From what i'm reading on fbook Merch groups it will now be possible to list shirts in other regions. UK and Germany have been confirmed so far.

Amazon has been uploading a ton of my best selling designs to the new UK site. Perfect timing with the fall holidays right around the corner.

Also check your dashboard, a bunch of tier ups happening this evening. I just got tiered up to 2000.

Hoping to make a few stacks between now and January!

This thread isn't moving a fast as I thought it would. I'm trying to get ready for the fall. Starting with Halloween, any advice on things I can sell?

I'm not on Amazon. I actually have a dropshipping site via shopify and my products would come from Aliexpress.

Also what are your methods for product research?

Thanks

I’m new. I’ll be reading thru the thread. Any advice, pointers.. before i skim through it all.

I’ll be back to update my prograss if all goes well. This thread is dope.. it needs life !!

Lets do it :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Much luv, stay freshhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Welcome.

Best advice I can give you right now is upload all the Halloween/Christmas designs you can. Sales between October-January explode.

Not just that. Im still trying to make it myself. If I think I have a winning product and I post it here, what's stopping someone with way more money more than me from putting the same product on their store and throwing money at Facebook to get more sales.

All I asked was for ideas on things to sell. If people want to offer advice then I appreciate it. Im not expecting anyone to tell me exactly what's making them the most money and I have no desire to see their store because I understand competition.

You’re welcome to your privacy; no need to justify yourself. Just know you’ll soon realize holding your cards so close to your chest accomplishes nothing. The more you share, the more people share in return.

Anyway, good luck.

All I asked was for ideas on things to sell. If people want to offer advice then I appreciate it. Im not expecting anyone to tell me exactly what's making them the most money and I have no desire to see their store because I understand competition.
Its not a biggie fam. Matter of fact my bad I even brought it up.

You’re welcome to your privacy; no need to justify yourself. Just know you’ll soon realize holding your cards so close to your chest accomplishes nothing. The more you share, the more people share in return.

Anyway, good luck.

Lol thanks

You don't get it and that's ok.

You sure about that?

Yes, you don't. I'm in it for the long game. It's not really a get rich quick scheme for me.

I'd rather understand how FB works and the product method than to go to your store and copy your products to try and make money that way.

I'm not moved by that screenshot.

Dude asking me to post my store is like me asking the dope boy to introduce him to the plug.

Again, you don't get it and that's ok.

I'm happy for your success. I'm not a hater lol

I've networked with plenty of people on NT who can cosign me.

If you want to show sales. Can you show me a video of the live dashboard?

I'm more interested in that.

Back
Top Bottom