Amazon Prime ADDICT

lawd... 89 past 6months...thanks alot guys ;-)

Screenshot 2018-07-11 at 2.27.17 PM.png

forgot to add...... Google Wifi for the win. Mesh network is seamless and love how you can remotely pause device(s) from your app. I do this when the kiddos play Fortnite for over 1hr LOL

Bought this for $300, on sale now...DOH :frown:

Google WiFi system 3-Pack by Google https://amzn.to/2N9Zb4x

I am lost with how the Fire TV Stick works. As far I know it gets you channels, but how do you pay for the channels?

I am lost with how the Fire TV Stick works. As far I know it gets you channels, but how do you pay for the channels?
Unless it's part of your cable or satellite package, you're paying extra. These little sticks are worthless if you already have a Xbox/PS4 or a smart TV. And if you have none of it, you cant suddenly get all of these channels and services for free. Buying a $30 stick grants you literally nothing.

Unless it's part of your cable or satellite package, you're paying extra. These little sticks are worthless if you already have a Xbox/PS4 or a smart TV. And if you have none of it, you cant suddenly get all of these channels and services for free. Buying a $30 stick grants you literally nothing.
I only watch sports so I need HBO, Showtime, ESPN, TNT, etc. What should I get to be the most cost effective?

I only watch sports so I need HBO, Showtime, ESPN, TNT, etc. What should I get to be the most cost effective?

Don’t you live overseas? If so I’m not sure your best options.... For me i cut the cord almost 3 yrs ago, no more $180 cable bill, I just pay for internet and then pick and choose my subscriptions. Saved me a decent amount. Hit me up if u have questions bro

Don’t you live overseas? If so I’m not sure your best options.... For me i cut the cord almost 3 yrs ago, no more $180 cable bill, I just pay for internet and then pick and choose my subscriptions. Saved me a decent amount. Hit me up if u have questions bro

Same here. I just cut the cord a couple of months ago. I pay for DirecTV now which is pretty cheap and I stream anything else I want/need.

Probably will buy a bunch of stuff for Baby #2 in the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom