Amazon Prime ADDICT

What’s even on sale for y’all just buying stuff because it’s 10% off and it’s on prime :lol:

I rarely hear anything good that I would actually ***

I'm stuck on this screen.

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 4.07.21 PM.png

yup deal is gone

Game of Thrones: Complete 2nd, 4th, 5th or 7th Season (Blu-ray+Digital)

$10 each
+ Free Store Pickup

+67 Deal Score
23,496 Views 63 Comments
Walmart has Game of Thrones: The Complete Second, Fourth, Fifth or Seventh Season (Blu-ray + Digital HD) on sale for $9.99 each. Select in-store pick up or get free shipping on $35 or more. Thanks Discombobulated

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-prime-day-amazon-strike-20180716-story.html
Nearly 1,800 Amazon workers in Spain went on strike Monday during Prime Day, which has quickly grown into the company's biggest-sales day of the year. Thousands more Amazon employees in Poland and Germany are expected to walk off the job on Tuesday, the second day of the 36-hour sale, for similar reasons. The unions that represent the warehouse workers, Comisiones Obreras and Verdi services union, say they are calling for better working conditions, pay and health benefits.

I read somewhere they're peeing in empty bottles cause they're afraid getting written for taking too long to walk to the nearest bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom