Amazon Prime ADDICT

Don’t you live overseas? If so I’m not sure your best options.... For me i cut the cord almost 3 yrs ago, no more $180 cable bill, I just pay for internet and then pick and choose my subscriptions. Saved me a decent amount. Hit me up if u have questions bro
I'm in California. DM'd

idk what to buy
not a good thing that i feel like i want something after missing on the target jig.
I am looking around now. I don't really need/want anything, I just feel like I need to buy something since it is AMazon Day.

I don't think I will let them get me today. Nah @Amazon. Not today man.

Bought some Plant Food though

lawd... 89 past 6months...thanks alot guys ;-)

Screenshot 2018-07-11 at 2.27.17 PM.png
You make me question if I am getting the most use out of mine.

12 orders in the last 6 months and 3 of them were within the last week.

You make me question if I am getting the most use out of mine.

12 orders in the last 6 months and 3 of them were within the last week.
i dont pay for mine
wifes cousin works for amazon
so the whole fam uses hers
get prime plus employee discount
theres like 20 credit cards on file :lol:
i may use it 3 or 4 times a year

You'd think a corp like Amazon would be prepared to handle the traffic they'd receive on Prime Day. Smh.

Can't even see what electronics are part of the deal.

Can't even load the main page now. Dropped the ball again, Amazon.
amazon makes to much money to be having a website go down on their biggest day of the year.

billion dollar company infrastructure getting broke down someone bout to get fired they losing hella money right now

amazon makes to much money to be having a website go down on their biggest day of the year.

billion dollar company infrastructure getting broke down someone bout to get fired they losing hella money right now
Exactly. IMO, a bad look for Bezos. But whatever. I'm sure he'll make the money he lost in...oh, he just made it back lmao

Essential phone for $249 is a great deal IMO. I used that phone with T-Mobile with zero issues, and 8.1 was super smooth and fluid.

Exactly. IMO, a bad look for Bezos. But whatever. I'm sure he'll make the money he lost in...oh, he just made it back lmao
naw it aint bezos,

bezos bout to fire his CIO no excuse for this, they knew this day was coming before they announced it, they already knew their servers were going to get hit hard.

:smh:

copped a cooling pillow on one of those lightning deals where i only had 15 minutes
and now i can't get back on the site

Back
Top Bottom