Amazon Prime ADDICT

All I need is a replacement remote for my 2nd gen fire stick but it's still full price. The new generation fire stick is on sale though. Weird.

Always use prime day to get stuff i normally would get just at a slightly more discounted price

Needed swiffer pads, dish soap, protein bars, and trash bags...a bunch on prime day deals. The only bigger item that seems intriguing is the Samsung Galazy s10 128gig. Its $600 fully unlocked...I am still rocking an iphone 6 and in the market for a new phone and that price is literally close to half the price of a newer iphone i wanted.

FYI, Walmart and Target both doing deals. Got google mini's off Walmart since Amazon doesn't sell google products.

Got fire sticks for every room of the house that isn’t already set up for streaming media.

Bout to let these dots off for below retail as soon as they come in :lol:

I have fire sticks or Rokus in every room already but still tempted at that price sheesh

Any recommendations on on those external battery chargers that are portable and you plug your phone into it and it will recharge it.

I mostly mess with Anker from Amazon, but just seeing if anyone has any of them and would recommend one.

Any recommendations on on those external battery chargers that are portable and you plug your phone into it and it will recharge it.

I mostly mess with Anker from Amazon, but just seeing if anyone has any of them and would recommend one.

I lean toward Aukey over Anker

Back
Top Bottom