AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

this is by far the best season so far IMO

I stay out of the thread mostly to avoid spoilers

So many girls would get it on this show; I've had it for Emma Roberts since Scream 4 :smokin

^
I had an ex that had that Emma Roberts look...makes me feel nostalgic when I see her lol.

I definitely miss C. B. from season 1 and all her sexiness. Hoping E.R. comes back and to the rescue.

^
I had an ex that had that Emma Roberts look...makes me feel nostalgic when I see her lol.

I definitely miss C. B. from season 1 and all her sexiness. Hoping E.R. comes back and to the rescue.

you need to go get her back; if you can't have her no one can...you know what you gotta do :lol:

Last edited:
Man this season has been superb thus far.
pimp.gif

That last episode was wild.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Kyle's mother getting her Gillian Darmody on 
mean.gif
, talking about she didn't recognize him when she saw him naked in the shower.
alien.gif

Queenie trying to pop her cherry with Laveau's minotaur.
laugh.gif
  Dat desperation.

LaLaurie reacting finding out Obama is the President.
laugh.gif

I liked the parallel in the episode of the power struggle between the incumbent Supreme and her successor. First it was young Fiona (who was looking nice
nthat.gif
) and her mentor back in the day, now it's old Fiona and Madison in present day. Both times Fiona wasn't having any of that, and Spalding always around to see Fiona do her dirt.
laugh.gif

Gonna miss Madison on this show. Hope they find a way to bring her back like they did Kyle.

While Madison was exhibiting new powers I don't think she was the new Supreme. By the end of this season I feel like Zoe, and her vagina of death will emerge as the new Supreme.

^

Messed with her a bit. She went and got knocked up while we were on a break. I'm a married man now. Went with a different look and havne't looked back.

Just weird when you see an actress that looks like an ex. Dem memories :smokin

Connie Britton isn't attractive, don't know what y'all talking bout.

Last edited:
I really think the girl who can hear peoples thoughts is the next supreme. Forget her name.

I had to watch season 1 wow on 5 episodes already **** is amazing man, pretty cool how they use the same actors in the seasons

I finished up season 2 and I thought it was good

Not better than season 1

Season 3 has potential to be the best one so far

Finally caught up with my girl.

Emma Roberts is too damn fine man. Especially as a blonde.

I really think the girl who can hear peoples thoughts is the next supreme. Forget her name.

I'm kinda thinking the same thing

You guys think she was the next supreme all along or power will just transfer to her since Emma was killed?

I don't even remember her character's name, so calling her precious is easier. It's better than calling her Mark Henry.

Why yall think she's the supreme? She has only shown one power this whole time (hearing thoughts)
They aren't going to set up the parameters for the supreme and just throw them to the way side

I'm assuming its going to be Violet (don't remember her name this season).

She was the star of season one and has second billing this season. I would think she would play a major part through the season. More than hanging out with Frankentate.

Back
Top Bottom