AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

this season, like the previous seasons, has a good story. But man, the acting keeps getting worse and worse. Even with heavy hitters, like basset and old racist white lady, its just laughable at times. Thats probably my only problem with this season so far.

The girl with downs is probably my fav char/actress through the whole series. glad she got a pretty strong role this season.
Jessica Lange's acting overrides any complaints you have.:evil:

Last edited:
YOUNG MOIRA!  she's back 
devil.gif

I was just thinking....

Shouldn't the clairvoyant be able to hear the butler's thoughts and know what Lange had actually done?

She about to spill those beans though, lol

So back to my thought on "lethal yambs" being the Supreme.

Do they have to be in the house/tribe to be Supreme? Be wild if Bassett daughter could some how be it, lol

so Fiona isn't a real natural Supreme, just the supreme elect?

That part was confusing. If someone was displaying the powers of the supreme then why would they need to be chosen as the next one unless there are more than one witch who will show the powers. If Emma Roberts was sick and couldn't be the supreme then she was still pretty powerful.

If I was the actor in that scene pounding the hot redhead, I wouldn't be able not to make a mess.
View media item 635997

Last edited:
Maybe one of the voodoo clan did the drive by acid. Some good twists this episode. Guy is a serial killer and the butler is creepy as hell wearing a dress and making the girl a life sized doll.

Back
Top Bottom