AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

i was thinking the supreme was gonna be violet since she was introduced first. that was just assumption. but when emma made that fire in the Christian fam house, i was convinced she was supreme, then she died. Precious is just weird af.

Real talk tho, everyone here in this thread is a mess, including me. :rofl:

calling actors/ actresses by their previous seasons name, real name, and name in other movies. we aint ****. lmaooooo

Last edited:
I could be wrong and have to watch it again, but didn't Fiona say something along the lines of the supreme getting any guy she wanted? And when they took the cake over to the neighbors, the guy was only interested in the girl who can hear thoughts. I could be wrong though.

Did Hype Williams direct that breakfast kitchen scene with the weird fish eye lens? Have they done that before? I don't ever remember it.

That chick Precious wild though :rofl:

:x

Last edited:
Does Precious' voice catch someone completely off guard? I'm expecting a deep ***, Mark Henry voice and she gives us this sweet, innocent voice

Jeesh, them eyes tho....
pimp.gif

this season, like the previous seasons, has a good story. But man, the acting keeps getting worse and worse. Even with heavy hitters, like basset and old racist white lady, its just laughable at times. Thats probably my only problem with this season so far.

The girl with downs is probably my fav char/actress through the whole series. glad she got a pretty strong role this season.

this season, like the previous seasons, has a good story. But man, the acting keeps getting worse and worse. Even with heavy hitters, like basset and old racist white lady, its just laughable at times. Thats probably my only problem with this season so far.

The girl with downs is probably my fav char/actress through the whole series. glad she got a pretty strong role this season.

What do you mean bad acting? When you say something like that you gotta give an example bruh.

Precious' acting is weak IMO, in everything.  I just think it's a case of the 3 vets crushing every scene that makes the younger actresses look weak at times

SOA and True blood holds the crown for bad acting though

Last edited:
The acting is pretty good except for Precious. 

I've seen more emotion from Kristen Stewart in the scene where Precious was getting railed by the Minotaur 

^
Did we see her in the first episode? I kinda remember her seeing her in one of the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom