AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

trying to avoid any spoilers in this thread

jj60oz.gif

Son that red head :wow: :wow: :wow:

Light skinned girls with red hair = it moved :wow:

And oh boy got rid of her :smh:

That whole trial and the queen witch :lol:

That butler getting his drake on with his last words and cutting out his tongue :smh: :lol:

The lynching to start the episode :x |I

All the zombies at the end :wow: looking like the thriller music video :wow:

I think the supreme has to show ALL the skills, I believe some witches can have multiple ones, but like during the flash back they were talking about the "tests" I think there was like 7 of them.

That part was confusing. If someone was displaying the powers of the supreme then why would they need to be chosen as the next one unless there are more than one witch who will show the powers. If Emma Roberts was sick and couldn't be the supreme then she was still pretty powerful.

If I was the actor in that scene pounding the hot redhead, I wouldn't be able not to make a mess.
View media item 635997

:lol: Can't believe I didn't notice she was young Moira. I'll hve to rewatch that scene again.

I don't think Emma Roberts is the Supreme. I think it's violet

WHy would it be violet? Wouldn't her down syndrome be considered a problem, or is it strictly related to health?

At least the butler has friends to drink tea with.

lulz

I was just thinking....

Shouldn't the clairvoyant be able to hear the butler's thoughts and know what Lange had actually done?

She about to spill those beans though, lol

Didn't think about that, but based off what we have seen this episode his mind might be consumed with thoughts of Fiona and his dolls only.

so Fiona isn't a real natural Supreme, just the supreme elect?

Maybe the called her supreme elect becuase the supreme went missing and she had to be voted in after passing the test. Remember the supreme said it was too early for Fiona to even be considered for it because of how young she was.

Maybe one of the voodoo clan did the drive by acid. Some good twists this episode. Guy is a serial killer and the butler is creepy as hell wearing a dress and making the girl a life sized doll.

Real talk I was thinking to myself is this guy crazy, his wife is bonified witch and he is cheating on her? Makes sense now why he doesn't give a F. As for the butler, I'm intrigued by his demanor from the flashbacks to current scenes. Was he always into the dolls, I want to know his story. He was annoying in season 1 as the burned guy. I like this character more.

What did that bull head thing do to Queenie? How is her pride if he turned down her offer? Can someone explain exactly what Madame LaLaurie did the guy by putting the bulls head on him. WHy is he still alive? Is Angela Bassett's character immortal because of a spell or what? And how the hell can she stil have the same hair salon and no questions being asked about her not aging.

Last edited:
I was so glad to hear that Alexandra Breckenridge was coming back and happy to see her on last night's episode. One minute later and she's gone.

^ Bastian (the minotaur) and Laveau were lovers, they probably took the same potion Lavaeu gave to LaLaurie

to stay alive together forever

I was glad the Stevie Nicks chick wasn't in the ep.  I could do without her

the real Delphine LaLauire 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

On April 10, 1834, a fire broke out in the LaLaurie residence on Royal Street, starting in the kitchen. When the police and fire marshals got there, they found a seventy-year-old woman, the cook, chained to the stove by her ankle. She later confessed to them that she had set the fire as a suicide attempt for fear of her punishment, being taken to the uppermost room, because she said that anyone who had been taken there never came back. As reported in the New Orleans Bee  of April 11, 1834, bystanders responding to the fire attempted to enter the slave quarters to ensure that everyone had been evacuated. Upon being refused the keys by the LaLauries, the bystanders broke down the doors to the slave quarters and found "seven slaves, more or less horribly mutilated ... suspended by the neck, with their limbs apparently stretched and torn from one extremity to the other", who claimed to have been imprisoned there for some months.[sup][14][/sup]

and Marie Laveau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Laveau

Laveau's grave in New Orleans

marie-laveau-tomb.jpg

Last edited:
That's how every man envisions his ideal POF date to go
sans the murder at the end.

Sarah Paulson's face better not be ruined for the rest of the season by that acid :\
Im bummed we wont see Emma Roberts again.

Last edited:
Just finished :pimp: another great episode...I don't think Madison is gone forever either. Somehow she'll be back :evil: the end though :wow:

I was so glad to hear that Alexandra Breckenridge was coming back and happy to see her on last night's episode. One minute later and she's gone.

I didn't reignite her at first because it looked like she gained some weight but once I did, I was about to post in here how happy I was and then *bang*...just liked that :smh:

Son that red head
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Light skinned girls with red hair = it moved
embarassed.gif

And oh boy got rid of her
mean.gif

That whole trial and the queen witch
laugh.gif

That butler getting his drake on with his last words and cutting out his tongue
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The lynching to start the episode
sick.gif
tired.gif

All the zombies at the end
eek.gif
looking like the thriller music video
eek.gif

I think the supreme has to show ALL the skills, I believe some witches can have multiple ones, but like during the flash back they were talking about the "tests" I think there was like 7 of them.
Just peeped the episode.

All of this! + young Fiona 
devil.gif

Wait wait wait wait. So let me get this straight.
Yall telling me that the young red head being banged on the last episode is Moira the maid (old woman) from season 1? And the young version (ghost) appearing in season 1?
Im asking cause I remember they showed her dying a different way in season 1
View media item 637416

i believe it's a part of ritual of Voodoo practitioners that visit the grave

Fiona actually makes reference to it in ep. 2 in the salon with Laveau

saying something like "I've been to St. Louis and have seen the visitors scratching crosses on the grave of Marie Laveau"

St. Louis a cemetery in N.O.

Last edited:
Anyone catch the Tate skeleton easter egg when Zoe checks outside and there's nothing but trick or treaters? Might've been a coincidence but I immediately thought of him when I saw the dude in the car.

Sarah Paulson tho. :nthat:

Loved her acting in season 2, she was bad throughout, now she looks like she had too much plastic surgery. Unless it's just hair and make up making her skin look pulled.

we all know they are going to bring her back, the question is when? I can't wait.

Jessica Lange's acting overrides any complaints you have.:evil:

She killed it in Season 2, loved her boston accent. Evan did his thing too as Kit Walker.

I have a question regarding Queenie's power. If she is a human voodoo doll, why is she considered a witch? Why not a voodoo preistess or something. I would think she'd be a better fit with Angela Bassetts crew.
Also about this minotaur that Madame LaLaurie created. Obviously he isn't a the mythical minotaur, he is just a man with a bulls head sown on his. She had no powers so she couldn't transform him into one. WHy didn't Marie Laveau just remove the head? WHy is he still wearing it?

I am glad this episode was a cool down/build up one. After all the incest/bestiality i needed a break.

Can't wait to see Angela B. get wild on these witches.

Back
Top Bottom