AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Yeah this season has been top notch so far. I hope Emma Roberts comes back for real, never even thought she was remotely cute till watching this...now im like DAMN!!

^
The butler looks like the butler from Scary Movie. I wonder if he's going to work with someone to bring Jessica Lange down. You can't have your tongue ripped out and not want some sort of revenge.

:lol: He does resemble the character, but I recognise the guy from Scary Movie {Chris Elliott} anywhere, its not him. To me he looks more like the guy with the burned face from S1. Russel Edginton for you True BLood fans.

Emma Roberts better come back. my thirst for her is REAL.

Who you telling. Without her the show is lame, and it doesn't make sense to kill off someone with so much power so soon. I'm hoping that crazy witch living in the bayou swamp will bring her back to life.

precious :x

I feel bad for this girl, she has moved on from that role. I liked her in the Big C, but she will always be Precious. Yall can't even call her by her character's name on the show :lol:

Last edited:
Last episode was wild as hell lol. Been a great season so far. They're really taking it there. FX gives no dambs.

:lol: He does resemble the character, but I recognise the guy from Scary Movie {Chris Elliott} anywhere, its not him. To me he looks more like the guy with the burned face from S1. Russel Edginton for you True BLood fans.
l

Yeah thats him, I thought that was known

Angela Bassett is a brilliant casting as the voodoo queen. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I really enjoy this show. I am glad I caught wind early...

There is nothing worse than starting a series in the 5-6 season 
mean.gif

It may have been because I started watching in the middle of the season, but S2 just didn't do it for me.

S3 has been fire though. Got me hooked quick.

I felt uncomfortable watching this episode. Incest and beastiality in one episode? No thanks.

I felt uncomfortable watching this episode. Incest and beastiality in one episode? No thanks.

I hope the minotaur didn't give big girl the business. That'd be the lowest of standards even for a half man, half beast.

I hope the minotaur didn't give big girl the business. That'd be the lowest of standards even for a half man, half beast.

:rofl: that was so uncomfortable but that's why I love this show it can go anywhere. I think Emma does come back the hand may be her and the way the preview was framed I think she will. Evan peters plays a crazy psycho/Frankenstein guy well :lol: gotta think there's gonna be some huge fight between Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange at some point can't wait :pimp:

I was DEAD at Kathy Bates when she saw Obama and then the "Liesssss" line :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Must be strange for Tate to not have any lines but appears in every episode. I kinda feel we could've lived without that storyline going on.

Last edited:
Must be strange for Tate to not have any lines but appears in every episode. I kinda feel we could've lived without that storyline going on.
^^^Truth. What is he? A zombie? He's certainly a reanimated corpse, but what's the correct term?

I can't imagine Tate will be moaning and groaning for an entire season. At some point I think he will begin to talk.

Even in this episode we finally heard him say "no" while getting his revenge. I'm gonna be interested in how the "different body" quote grows. Did the coroner swap heads?

Back
Top Bottom