America's 10 Most Miserable Cities

http://www.forbes.com/200...de_2.html?partner=yahoore

laugh.gif
@ Chicago.

[h1]No. 4 Cleveland, Ohio[/h1]
Only Denver gets socked with more snow than Cleveland's 52-inch annual average among the 50 largest metros. Clevelanders wait in fear for July 1, 2010, when hoops star LeBron James can switch teams as a free agent.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember a while back when someone said Miami was better than DC and called DC dirty and full of crime....

Yet DC didnt even make it on this list but Miami did

Oh the irony
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.[/h1]
Memphis scores points for not having a state income tax, but the sales tax is an onerous 9.3%, one of the highest in the country. FedEx is the biggest employer in the area by far with 30,000 employees.

And I'm currently there now...

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Only Denver gets socked with more snow than Cleveland's 52-inch annual average among the 50 largest metros. Clevelanders wait in fear for July 1, 2010, when hoops star LeBron James can switch teams as a free agent.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
July 1st a lot of Clevelanders are going to be praying on their knee's he doesnt leave

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

[h1]No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.[/h1]
Memphis scores points for not having a state income tax, but the sales tax is an onerous 9.3%, one of the highest in the country. FedEx is the biggest employer in the area by far with 30,000 employees.
And I'm currently there now...
WT.... hell nah!

Totally didn't see this coming.

that is funny that stockton was #1. I had to do a job there once and I saw so many crack deals go down and crackheads walking the streets it was quite amusing.the whole place was pretty dingy and the people looked really sad to live there. guess that's why most of them have drug and alcohol problems

the only reason mia is on there is because the housing crisis.
they are like #1 in forclosers.
the city is still that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

how is Detroit not #1?
laugh.gif

Because they took into account Sports teams as well. Being that the Pistons and the Red Wings had something almost like a combined .700 winning percentage andthe Wings won the Cup, they cancelled out the Lions.

I just read that in the Detroit News yesterday and asked myself the same damn question, and that was the answer they had...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Totally didn't see this coming.

laugh.gif
..... and the battle continues

lol modesto and stockton like 30 mins away from each other....that's the only reason things in sacramento have gotten so raggedy, that and the peoplemigrating from the bay.

Back
Top Bottom