America's 10 Most Miserable Cities

haha chicago on there because of city tax when clearly other cities on this list are straight dumps. no surprise this list was made up by an NYC basedmagazine. chi vs. nyc aside, where is Gary, IN, or Dayton, OH, or......Ann Arbor, MI. (see avatar) sorry for the rant I love Chicago...time to run to Portilloson clark real quick

I've been to all those cities except Chicago. They might as well have put Modesto and Stockton as the same city and put another city on the list.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

27ybmv4.gif

Leading the free world > beaches and pretty women.

Difference is...everybody can partake in the beaches and pretty women in Miami. $+@@+% ain't just gonna walk in the White House and help Barack sign abill.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

[h1]No. 4 Cleveland, Ohio[/h1]
Only Denver gets socked with more snow than Cleveland's 52-inch annual average among the 50 largest metros. Clevelanders wait in fear for July 1, 2010, when hoops star LeBron James can switch teams as a free agent.

Totally didn't see this coming.

No. 4 is being very nice to them.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

doesn't detroit have like a one-way rapid transit system?....couldn't afford to build a parallel track? detroiters, please confirm?

The People Mover is just a big loop around a few of the buildings in Downtown. Nobody hardly ever takes it, save for fat execs and business people whodon't want to walk the streets with us common folk. Plus it closes down hella early. DOT is superior to every form of mass transit in the country in itsability to leave people stranded and alone on slushy, disgusting potholy Detroit Avenues. Everybody that used to ride the Jefferson East with me STAND UP
laugh.gif

Should be Sweet Water Tennessee. I can't believe a waitress told me at a restaurant, not to consider going out on the town after my family's mealbecause there are alot of people who will give "folks like us" a hard time. I obviously understand there are still ignorant and prejudice people outthere but c'mon, it's the 21st century.

smh.gif

That's a weak reason for Cleveland to be on the list Forbes, especially when there are legit reasons such as the economy and crime rates.
If you like snow, Buffalo is your place--to the tune of 90 inches a year, more than any other metro area that has a million people.
Only Denver gets socked with more snow than Cleveland's 52-inch annual average among the 50 largest metros
nerd.gif

Where the hell are Fresno and Bakersfield?
laugh.gif
I've never been to Chicago but I can't imagine it being worse than those two places.

[h1]No. 9 Miami, Fla.[/h1]
Miami has been crushed by the housing collapse. Moody's Economy.com estimates that 26% of mortgages in Miami are delinquent or are likely to be written off as bad debt that can not be collected. Violent crime and corruption are also off the charts.

290760357_01392a3f51.jpg

Miami is far from miserable, no matter who you are or where you live in the city you can have fun. For D.C. guys talking about our slums, as far as I'mconcerned every city has bad neighborhoods and ghettos it's no different in Miami. Miami > D.C. our populationis around 2,000,000, that's four times the population of D.C. and we don't have nearly as many murders as you all have annually.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

lol NYC is the S**T son. its never on those bad top 10 crap lol.

lol no matter how bad outside people say it is right? lol..love my birthplace....as for miami if your thinking its not bad come see perrine and cutler ridgeit's horrible there...

Originally Posted by JKICKZZZ

haha chicago on there because of city tax when clearly other cities on this list are straight dumps. no surprise this list was made up by an NYC based magazine. chi vs. nyc aside, where is Gary, IN, or Dayton, OH, or......Ann Arbor, MI. (see avatar) sorry for the rant I love Chicago...time to run to Portillos on clark real quick
we'll never make lists like these, we're not big enough

it's depressing living here though sometimes
smh.gif

Oh baby.

the STK number oneee

i just visited stockton on sunday and monday cause of an interview for a scholarship at the university of the pacific.

i felt pretty miserable...but it's not THAT bad...
nice big houses for cheap...can't really complain.
alotta places to eat...
two malls right next to each other.
and a great school!

but my bro's been up there for like 4 years and he hasn't really minded.

oh well.

n1031160031_30105115_4809.jpg

n1031160031_30105118_7107.jpg

n1031160031_30105119_6589.jpg

n1031160031_30105147_6363.jpg

Back
Top Bottom