America's 10 Most Miserable Cities

laugh.gif
at stockton and modesto
i got relatives that live in both cities . . .doesnt seem THAT miserable

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

lol NYC is the S**T son. its never on those bad top 10 crap lol.

lol no matter how bad outside people say it is right? lol..love my birthplace....as for miami if your thinking its not bad come see perrine and cutler ridge it's horrible there...
My boy lives in Cutler Ridge right near Perrine, matter fact we play ball at Perrine Park all the time, it's not that bad at all.

Edit: It irritates the +@*% out of me when people judge an area based on how it looks when they drive past it, you have to know people that live in certainneighborhoods and areas to know how it really is there.

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by ralphsody

drsfinest72 wrote:

lol NYC is the S**T son. its never on those bad top 10 crap lol.

lol no matter how bad outside people say it is right? lol..love my birthplace....as for miami if your thinking its not bad come see perrine and cutler ridge
it's horrible there...
My boy lives in Cutler Ridge right near Perrine, matter fact we play ball at Perrine Park all the time, it's not that bad at all.

Edit: It irritates the @!%$ out of me when people judge an area based on how it looks when they drive past it, you have to know people that live in certain neighborhoods and areas to know how it really is there.

i dont just drive by there i lived there when i first moved down here to MIA...i guess it depends on the person cuz i worked at PRC and one time i got out ofwork drove to a gas station with a fellow co-worker and was told that we should go to another gas station cuz they straight rob yo *** there if yourspanish...he was like even a dark *** dominican like me....oh and chocolate city jesus..

Back
Top Bottom