An Allen Iverson Article...

Screw ABC for showing that, i remember seeing that too....shows how much the media and the league hates AI

I think he's done...i don't see another team picking him up any more.

Screw ABC for showing that, i remember seeing that too....shows how much the media and the league hates AI

I think he's done...i don't see another team picking him up any more.

Wow this is sad to see The Answer fall from grace
smh.gif

But I really thought his career was revitalized after joining the Sixers again... I really do think he wasnts to play ball and win a ring, but he's just so damn frustrated about proving to coaches that he HAS to start.

I honestly believe he should PROVE to the coach (Whoever he may be) to start him.

I remember I told ya'll about a year back.. Iverson can't drop 20+ anymore... Most he'll average in the season if he plays is like 13pts....

Wow this is sad to see The Answer fall from grace
smh.gif

But I really thought his career was revitalized after joining the Sixers again... I really do think he wasnts to play ball and win a ring, but he's just so damn frustrated about proving to coaches that he HAS to start.

I honestly believe he should PROVE to the coach (Whoever he may be) to start him.

I remember I told ya'll about a year back.. Iverson can't drop 20+ anymore... Most he'll average in the season if he plays is like 13pts....

AI was my fav in 6th grade. Sucks massuh stern had to let him twist in the wind like that. in the end the l is a business either get down or lay down.

AI was my fav in 6th grade. Sucks massuh stern had to let him twist in the wind like that. in the end the l is a business either get down or lay down.

People can rag on AI all they want to, at the end of the day he's still a hall of famers and by far one of the Top 5 players of this decade.

People can rag on AI all they want to, at the end of the day he's still a hall of famers and by far one of the Top 5 players of this decade.

If Iverson can come to grips with where he is in his career, he could really help a team by coming off the bench for 15-20 minutes per night. The only thing holding Allen Iverson back is, Allen Iverson. IMO, he's a top 20 player in NBA history. People get so caught up in what he's become in 2010 and fail to realize how GREAT he was in his career overall. He's a rarity....barely 6'0" and probably weighing 160 on a good day, this dude did the most remarkable things for a guy of his size that I've ever seen. I doubt that we'll see another scoring guard of his size get drafted #1 overall in our lifetime. Think of all the AI "clones" and their failures...Marcus Hatten, Keydren Clark, Luis Flores, SirValiant Brown, etc etc...all of those guys were INCREDIBLE in college, but barely had a cup of coffee in the NBA. That alone should tell you how special Allen Iverson was as a player. I really hope that he can get one more chance to win a ring. He's my favorite player and someone I loved to watch while growing up. I'd like to see him finish his career as a champion. Who knows if it will happen tho...
smh.gif

*Boston/Miami/Chicago/LA/Orlando etc, get on the phone...

If Iverson can come to grips with where he is in his career, he could really help a team by coming off the bench for 15-20 minutes per night. The only thing holding Allen Iverson back is, Allen Iverson. IMO, he's a top 20 player in NBA history. People get so caught up in what he's become in 2010 and fail to realize how GREAT he was in his career overall. He's a rarity....barely 6'0" and probably weighing 160 on a good day, this dude did the most remarkable things for a guy of his size that I've ever seen. I doubt that we'll see another scoring guard of his size get drafted #1 overall in our lifetime. Think of all the AI "clones" and their failures...Marcus Hatten, Keydren Clark, Luis Flores, SirValiant Brown, etc etc...all of those guys were INCREDIBLE in college, but barely had a cup of coffee in the NBA. That alone should tell you how special Allen Iverson was as a player. I really hope that he can get one more chance to win a ring. He's my favorite player and someone I loved to watch while growing up. I'd like to see him finish his career as a champion. Who knows if it will happen tho...
smh.gif

*Boston/Miami/Chicago/LA/Orlando etc, get on the phone...

Back
Top Bottom