An Article On Marriage That I Thought I Would Share With You Dudes. Comments.....

Originally Posted by Meangene4

The island is done with you.

I lol'd.
roll.gif

"after having children many women DEMAND to quit working and stay at home"

laugh.gif
really? they demand it?
laugh.gif

i just skimmed through different parts and most of what i read is ridiculous and sounds like a man who is just mad at all women...

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend allof their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscalerestaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments,and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories
I literally know of 5 chicks that exude these same traits...

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend all of their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscale restaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments, and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories

5 out of how many women you know in that age range total?

thats the problem its just a HUGE generalization...

i bet somewhere on the interwebz you can find a woman who makes some ridiculous generalizations about men and a bunch of women who will co-sign on the BS
laugh.gif

and forreal...if you have it like that why wouldn't you want to spend it on stuff like that?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend all of their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscale restaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments, and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories

5 out of how many women you know in that age range total?

thats the problem its just a HUGE generalization...

i bet somewhere on the interwebz you can find a woman who makes some ridiculous generalizations about men and a bunch of women who will co-sign on the BS
laugh.gif

and forreal...if you have it like that why wouldn't you want to spend it on stuff like that?
laugh.gif
.. you just spinning your wheels ma..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

spinning my wheels? is that bottom slang?

no ma'am... picture your car stuck in sand. Explaining certain !!$%, in certain threads, is NEVER worth the effort round these parts.. despite how correct you were. 

if this is the case, then the basic unit of the society w/c is the family will cease to exist. For a great marriage to succeed, both man & woman should really put a big effort in raising their family (as in BIG) in many aspects....

The article has some great points but definitely generalises a lot and does sound like it is written by someone bitter. As has been said, you should see these type of broads coming when you're still just a couple.

It's sad to see many in this thread being part of the societal sterotype for relationships. You guys are acting like Marriage is this awesome thing that will "lock up" that special one you found forever. NEWSFLASH - It's just as easy to get out of a Marriage as it is a normal relationship nowadays - Except theres a good chance you lose 50%. Just coz I don't stick an expensive ring on my partners finger doesn't mean I don't think the world of her and trust her 100% as my mate. The guy is definitely right in saying that there are no real benefits to being married.

Too many people wanna follow the same path - find job, find ideal mate, marry, have kids, work work work, retire, die... it's sad. You can experience many things in whatever path you choose, including great relationships, love and kids.

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Just coming in here to say that....

You already posted this. You're late on something YOU already posted.
Already established that I am an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom