An ex-boyfriend's Intuition

A lot of yall waiting to exhale in here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

im not gonna gas myself or whatever, but bedroom ventures are the least of my worries, i always made sure she got hers more than three times

the only time i messed up is that id often B&&& cuz shes always busy starting up her sorrority and theatre and her school, but i always though itd be reasonable to give me at least some of her time instead of always having me last as her priorities

we were each others first bf/gf so she wants to see what else is out there (thats her personality, shes outgoing, wants to try everything...other guys too? F&&&**#@ SADLY) she wanted her own space, i have no F&&& idea...i tried man, i honestly F&&& tried

i ran across the world for her, well....the drag at least (in austin)

the story of how i tried to get her back is what irks me most
Let her go fam....

I know thats not what you want to hear, especially not from someone on such an impersonal level.

However think of it like this, its better that this happens before yall got married or had kids. I mean that would have been so much more complicated. My girl really wants to get married and have kids right now. We're both 22, and I was her first.......

I always think to my self when she says she loves me "how does she really know what love is?". She's never been hurt nor has she ever been with another man. I think to myself, that maybe she hasn't found herself....

You've been with her for 5 years right? You can't blame her, no one is supposed to know what they want at this age. No one....
i tell myself the same damn thing everyday, honest.

i've come to the realization of everything thats happened, analyzed every possible angle, nook and cranny.

i have nothing else left to do but let go. its been about 2 weeks since we've last talked, and it i made it clear to myself to just completely cut allties, but man it sucks cuz id be studying for finals this week and run into the random "Good luck, you can do it! i love you's" that she sneaksinto my notes. makes me reminisce about the good ol days and be like
ohwell.gif
iiii missssss herrrrrrrrrrr!! i just gotta let go of the past and the notions of the what if's...its like I KNOW THAT! i just cant seem to pound it into myhead enough

granted im a young $$# kid, and what the hell do i know right? but i know what i want, and i know shes out there, just not in her i guess..

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

worst feelin in the world
smh.gif

to find out someone smashing ur chick
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

yo these are some sad heart felt stories
laugh.gif
damn, its like that? I'vebeen there too, when i was 16. From then on I've been ruthless, but im working on it.

Superbness:

You need to chill bc it sounds like your trying to go on(joke on) "what you gonna do."

But in reality, you took a bigger L or the same L as he did, from your relationship then he did.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

worst feelin in the world
smh.gif

to find out someone smashing ur chick
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

yo these are some sad heart felt stories
laugh.gif
damn, its like that? I've been there too, when i was 16. From then on I've been ruthless, but im working on it.
i got that thirst to start slayin broads, but there hasnt been anything to push me to the edge where bones start piercin skin...werd to jameshowlett

i need to get pass this chick though, summer brings shorter shorts and bikini tops though

what are you gonna do You don't want that girl back if she's been ran through by a handful of people in a short time soon after sheleft you. She's worthless. You're in Austin--there's plenty of women there.

My GF and I just finished out the first year, and things have gotten bad. She seems to think she's the end-all-be-all of women... It's like she thinksno other girl would want to be with me--like girls don't like smart, good-looking, well-dressed, well-off, bright-future-having young men like myself
smh.gif

My son said Waiting To Exhale
laugh.gif

This has never happened to me, but if it did... Imma just go in on every girl fam.

Realtalk

laugh.gif
and this is why I stayed single thru college. It's a growing experience and people do change and not always for the better. Lot of relationships endduring that time it seems

yea i kno all too well
it sucks to have to go through somethin like that
but at the end of the day youll be better and stronger because of it
jose cansec0 wrote:
my girl had told me the same thing she was tellin you a week before we split, all the "i love yous", "i wanna be with you the rest of your life"...yada yada yada.
yea....thats the worst
frown.gif
smh.gif

no one knows what a N' goes thru when he gets heartbroken,especially if it was a hella long relationship.
I remember i used to be all randy savage machismo when it came down to heartbreaks, until it finally happened to me a few months ago..
worst feelin in the world, no appetite, wakin up in the middle of the night thinkin about ol' girl and what she might be doin...ugh, i hated it..
luckily you start to move on, to the guy whos really heartbroken, i think his names kien, dont trip fam, I was EXACTLY like you were a few months ago, didntknow what i was gonna do, my girl had told me the same thing she was tellin you a week before we split, all the "i love yous", "i wanna be withyou the rest of your life"...yada yada yada.
But give it like a month or two son, you'll be perfectly fine...trust me...and like the rest of NTs prolly gonna tell you...theres a whole messload ofbirds out there....A WHOLE LOT OF EM'

if she not urs u cnt say nuttin she aint creepin she jus bein single u have no say n this nor shud u feel sum type of way...jus do u n get @#$% n money mybrother.

too much to comment on ... but @#%#%@% @ ur girl putting together 75 balloons then ending it and getting w/ 5 randoms ...

sara stay keeping it real ...

nawth ... cosign ... i was single thru all of college ... chicks be too wild ... i don't try to tame no chick ... they gonna do what they wanna do ....

all i can say is
smh.gif
... yall need to keep it moving and find better chicks ... i'm sure it hurts ... i never had a chick i was feeling get smashed byanother dude ... and i def don't want to know based on the responses in this thread

People don't change...they become who they were always groomed to be. Emotion is a @$%%*...my ego is what really gets me feeling some type of way.

Yall know what he's saying! he still has feelings for ol girl, he aint with her, but she messing with other dudes and it hurts him stop being so literal!

Back
Top Bottom