An ex-boyfriend's Intuition

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

is it creepin if she's not yours anymore?

ditto to this.
enh, when she feels like she still yours it feels like creepin to me. especially if it's one of those things where you still talk, but youjust aren't officially together anymore.. ya know, the things that drag on for years where you're never quite sure where you stand but you still kindafeel committed, and then you find out she's been messing with other dudes on the side.

So yeah - i'd call it creepin, in a sense.. but hell, what do i know?

i have nothing else left to do but let go. its been about 2 weeks since we've last talked, and it i made it clear to myself to just completely cut all ties, but man it sucks
This is the best cure man - it's going to be brutal, and i'm not even going to say you'll ever get past her. She may end up beingthat one girl you never move past entirely - but don't fall for that friends idea she'll try to throw at you.. don't do it, trust me on this. Keepties cut, forever. It doesn't work going back to a friendship, not for you.. maybe for her. But either way, don't do it.

You'll be fine eventually - focus on yourself, make yourself a better person with all the newly found free time you'll have.. don't necessarilystart dating again, until you're ready.. Just work on you, get your mind and spirit right.

I was in a relationship for 4 years that ended with her creeping.... When you're young %@$+ like this is going to happen. I wan't trying to wife her atthat age but it did hurt.

Only thing that got me thru at that time was working all day and night and Eminem's "Superman"

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

is it creepin if she's not yours anymore?

ditto to this.

not technically but you do feel disrespected especially if its right after......hurts your ego/pride
Yet the very advice given out to guys here when they want to get over someone is to get with another girl.

new-jack-wesley-snipes_l.jpg

Cancel that #%%%$

i know whatyoutombout.

she try and be like "im just doin me"
then u over at pinkberry with your new broad and she grabbin on the baby arm tellin u she wanna lick some acai berry off it,
and BOOM there goes ms. im just doin me walkin in with joe schmoe talkin bout "ima take you shoppin boo" simpin on the come up.

thats why i always make sure the next chick im out in public looks VERY similar to the ex, but better in whatever shes lacking.

Originally Posted by MECKS

awww dude, i try not to let it bother me.
but liek even when i mess with other girls im liek man... she prolly doing this too =\ i hate how i still feel jealous even if im doing it smh.
man its like my nters be going thru the EXACT same things as myself. this recently happened to me, glad to say im finally over it.

i didnt know guys had feelings like that, I thought you just get over girls when the relationships over
laugh.gif
sure do put up good fronts.
Keep ties cut, forever. It doesn't work going back to a friendship, not for you.. maybe for her. But either way, don't do it.
best advice yet.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn bruh, i just read it
smh.gif
!!!!!!!!
werd man, it aint righttt
Originally Posted by Craftsy21

This is the best cure man - it's going to be brutal, and i'm not even going to say you'll ever get past her. She may end up being that one girl you never move past entirely - but don't fall for that friends idea she'll try to throw at you.. don't do it, trust me on this. Keep ties cut, forever. It doesn't work going back to a friendship, not for you.. maybe for her. But either way, don't do it.

You'll be fine eventually - focus on yourself, make yourself a better person with all the newly found free time you'll have.. don't necessarily start dating again, until you're ready.. Just work on you, get your mind and spirit right.
it sucks because she's one of those girls you know you'll always compare the next one to...she actually did pull the "lets befriends"...fell for it, tried to make it work...she for some reason put no effort into making it work
grin.gif
thats when i knew to dead her
Originally Posted by jose cansec0

no one knows what a N' goes thru when he gets heartbroken,especially if it was a hella long relationship.
I remember i used to be all randy savage machismo when it came down to heartbreaks, until it finally happened to me a few months ago..
worst feelin in the world, no appetite, wakin up in the middle of the night thinkin about ol' girl and what she might be doin...ugh, i hated it..
luckily you start to move on, to the guy whos really heartbroken, i think his names kien, dont trip fam, I was EXACTLY like you were a few months ago, didnt know what i was gonna do, my girl had told me the same thing she was tellin you a week before we split, all the "i love yous", "i wanna be with you the rest of your life"...yada yada yada.
But give it like a month or two son, you'll be perfectly fine...trust me...and like the rest of NTs prolly gonna tell you...theres a whole messload of birds out there....A WHOLE LOT OF EM'
month or 2 is a longass time, but yea...theres no other way

thanks for the support and shared wisdom, gents

/salute

Damn, I slept on this thread..
smh.gif

I'm goin' through the same thing...We've broken up, but we still have feelings for each other. Pretty much we're in the shady grey are; wewanna be together but history tells us not too...My relationship lasted 1 year and 6 months with her but it feels like forever...Picturing another _hittin' ur girl will be sad, to say the least... She talked about marriage, she loves me, she couldn't imagine herself being with another person,she's met the family, came to Ohio to visit me on my birthday, etc...

She was a year ahead of me and that's what messed things up I believe. She had her career and I was finishing my last year up in college. She got aroundfriends who were single and semi adapted to that lifestyle...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Edit: And since she stays in Northern Virginia/D.C, I tell her to mess around if she wants, but she might catch HIV/AIDS since their rates are so high.Terrible, I know.
indifferent.gif

/vent

I'm sorry my NT brethren but the simpness displayed in this thread is beyond disgusting.
Some of yall is way too clingy and attached.
If it's over, it's over, ain't no time to be stressing over any female while she's getting her walls rearranged by the next man
Putting the P on a pedestal FTL
Yall need to get your minds right.

I feel you, but on the same note you have no problem doing the same and most likely don't even consider how she might feel..

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'm sorry my NT brethren but the simpness displayed in this thread is beyond disgusting.
If it's over, it's over, ain't no time to be stressing over any female while she's getting her walls rearranged by the next man
right... b/c we all know a girl is only good for "the P"
all that other nonsense about getting along and being a good person is irrelevant

u like to argue lol. but uhhh banging for a guy is diff than banging for a girl girls take it way more personal which is why its easier for a guy to say"go get some other poom poom" u dont really hear girls going around and saying "go get some new wang girll!" unless their hores

says the virgin.

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

u like to argue lol. but uhhh banging for a guy is diff than banging for a girl girls take it way more personal which is why its easier for a guy to say "go get some other poom poom" u dont really hear girls going around and saying "go get some new wang girll!" unless their hores
roll.gif
roll.gif
sometimes it is like that though.

u like to argue lol. but uhhh banging for a guy is diff than banging for a girl girls take it way more personal which is why its easier for a guy to say "go get some other poom poom" u dont really hear girls going around and saying "go get some new wang girll!" unless their hores
roll.gif
roll.gif
sometime it is like that though.

the only way to get over a guy is to get under a new one
happy.gif

obviously some of yall have never heard women talk
laugh.gif
of course itsusually not just about the sex, it's more of a find another guy to date type deal/

Originally Posted by Put em up

Superbness:

You need to chill bc it sounds like your trying to go on(joke on) "what you gonna do."

But in reality, you took a bigger L or the same L as he did, from your relationship then he did.
Naw im not joking but it just seems weird a girl would do that. maybe its because they are young who knows..

right... b/c we all know a girl is only good for "the P"
all that other nonsense about getting along and being a good person is irrelevant

I have never dealt with any of these simp like situations (knock on wood*) but YES once your girl is getting smashed out by the next dude getting along andbeing a good person should be irrelevant

agreed

you can be cordial but for you to be a bug a boo to her is reprehensible

Im sorry about son with the balloons but i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I remain at least a bit emotionally detached from females when I date em. Nonchalance is the biggest complaint I hear from chicks but things wontever hurt you if you dont let them (that trait started before i had my first piece of @!% @ 16). I like all the laughs and fun times but I'm also smart(paranoid) enough to recognize that all it takes is for her to up and leave if/when she doesnt wanna be with me anymore. I've learned how not to care if afemale leaves me....I just take the experience for what it is. On to the next chick/venture

The only reason ya'll cats letting thati sh get to you is because you dont have any options or things outside or her to base yourself on like a hustle, askill or a talent that you can turn to and improve on. Trust me, females dont wanna be your end all be all. They can tell when you're that desperate andit's a turn off. I've been through about 5 girls since I started my business a year ago and I only really regret messing up with one of em.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

roll.gif
roll.gif
sometime it is like that though.

the only way to get over a guy is to get under a new one
happy.gif

obviously some of yall have never heard women talk
laugh.gif
of course its usually not just about the sex, it's more of a find another guy to date type deal/
my girl's friends used to tell her all the time to talk to someone else when i broke up with her and when my boys used to ask her why dont ujust bang another guy 90% of the none h0res would say "its differentt when a girl does it" which is true more emotion or some sisseh crap right?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

agreed

you can be cordial but for you to be a bug a boo to her is reprehensible

Im sorry about son with the balloons but i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I remain at least a bit emotionally detached from females when I date em. Nonchalance is the biggest complaint I hear from chicks but things wont ever hurt you if you dont let them (that trait started before i had my first piece of @!% @ 16). I like all the laughs and fun times but I'm also smart (paranoid) enough to recognize that all it takes is for her to up and leave if/when she doesnt wanna be with me anymore. I've learned how not to care if a female leaves me....I just take the experience for what it is. On to the next chick/venture

The only reason ya'll cats letting thati sh get to you is because you dont have any options or things outside or her to base yourself on like a hustle, a skill or a talent that you can turn to and improve on. Trust me, females dont wanna be your end all be all. They can tell when you're that desperate and it's a turn off. I've been through about 5 girls since I started my business a year ago and I only really regret messing up with one of em.

It sounds like you mess with girls with zero intention of gettin' serious. Granted, that's completely fine... for awhile.

But a relationship will only go so far if you're unwilling to go all in. Yeah, some dudes tackle that problem way too early, but no couple is immune.

nerd.gif

f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
AIN'T
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
YA'LL ARESIMPS.

(I got a image to maintain. Gotta follow the man laws.
laugh.gif
)

It sounds like you mess with girls with zero intention of gettin' serious. Granted, that's completely fine... for awhile.

But a relationship will only go so far if you're unwilling to go all in.
basically...I'm also too lazy to make effort....i hate having to do the BF duties of "Hey babe how was your day" and then hear agirl talk for 500 minutes if i'm just trying to hit it....the only girl i felt like i could be with 100%...we both got commitment issues...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

worst feelin in the world
smh.gif
really i jus saw my ex all hugged on some dude in the club friday it took every bone in my body not to go over and knock this mf out but then i realized then i would have looked like the idiot...........

man i kno how u feel... she had the audacity to come in to my job like that... talkin bout she aint kno i still worked there
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I went to some bar with this female and her ex saw us and just walked passed us, I'm 100% sure he gave me a
mad.gif
look. I didn't know who he was at the time, but when he walked pass again,the female I was with said hi and introduced us, we shook hands unwillingly.
laugh.gif

Then, like a week later, I went to a starbucks and he was working the counter. It was just a coincidence, I didn't know he worked there. He took my orderand gave me that
mad.gif
look again.

This guy must really hate me
laugh.gif

i dunno why dudes get mad @ the dude....i rarely do..

-we're over. if i hit it, i hit it. he can hit it now
-I dunno W.T.F. she told him about us....some dudes dont know the truth about situations...and based on human nature, people tend to make other ppl look badand make themselves seem flawles
-you aint find a badder b----

Back
Top Bottom