Ancient Aliens

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I would love to get an alien drunk,have him pouring his heart out lol.....be like "im sorry dude we are invading April 7th,2011,there is nothing i can do about it bro"

I would have the scoop n %*#%
laugh.gif
...i would beat the !!*@ outta him after he told me on some "now you cant leave" type %*#% word to Sonny
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you ok bro? pass me that
pimp.gif
wild imagination ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by players1999

Well I never post but I was an editor on this show... It kinda crazy i never thought i would see a post on NT about it. Working on Angels and Demons for the History Channel Now.

That's cool man. Good work. Are there any openings available for the network? I'm in desperate need of a job..

I would love to work for a tv station....i bet its always something cool to do over there

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

mad.gif

I missed it!!!! I'm pissed. I'm only catching the last 30 minutes of it. Another book to check out is "The Sirius Mystery" It's about the Dogan tribe in Africas contact with aliens. Very interesting stuff.

network_400x300.jpg

subheader_schedule.gif

Monday, March 09 12:00 AM

Saturday, March 14 08:00 PM

Sunday, March 15 12:00 AM

Wednesday, March 18 08:00 AM

Wednesday, March 18 02:00 PM

thanks, dvr has been set!

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ehh.. what pisses me off about this program was all these modern day people saying that there's no way these "ancient" and "primative" cultures would be able to accomplish such creations without "help".... yet when historians refer to Rome and Greece and all their marvelous buildings and architechture.. and how precise it is(eg Golden Ratio)...there's nary a mention of help from alien beings.

Rome and Greece weren't on the same level as Egypt, and the Mayans in terms of architecture.
You're right. They were better.

Originally Posted by whiterails

ehh.. what pisses me off about this program was all these modern day people saying that there's no way these "ancient" and "primative" cultures would be able to accomplish such creations without "help".... yet when historians refer to Rome and Greece and all their marvelous buildings and architechture.. and how precise it is(eg Golden Ratio)...there's nary a mention of help from alien beings.

Rome and Greece weren't on the same level as Egypt, and the Mayans in terms of architecture.
correct me if im wrong but the roman empire was between 25 BC through 500 AD

while the mayans i believe was 2600 BC. those are thousands of years in between both civilization. so with the technology that the roman empire had comparing it to the mayans is huge. thats why it seems almost impossible to built what the mayans did during their timeframe.

the egypt pyramids were made around 2560 BC according to archiologist. noticed how close both the mayans & egyptian civilizations were? & building thesame structures? my only guess were that aliens came to help them.

not really feelin the documentary. Felt like a waste of my time really...they had me until the bible talk...thats too much of a stretch.

Yeah right, maybe in terms of great thinkers but in terms of Architecture its no contest.

If y'all liked this check out the Psycho-Social album by JMT.

More knowledge is dropped on that than anything I have ever heard in my entire life.

Here's a sample:

(song in background is off the album)

Another thing, sometimes, I think the ancient civilizations arent given enough credit for their work. Sometimes I think it should be further researched as to where they get their knowledge and how they could have come up with it on their own. But I definately believe there is and was contact between ETs and humans. Right now, I think it only happens on some "take me to your leader" type stuff and they probably only communicate people of high authority, ex our government. Or maybe I'm just crazy or wrong...

edit: Thanks for that scheduel ^^ I just looked on my Comcast box for more times, but it was no help.
The thing that gets me about the textbooks on ancient history is that so much of it is often dismissed asmyth or the stuff of legend, when in fact these people's were far more ingenious and more in touch with the world around them than we could dream to betoday. Just look at how some of the wars and other major events of even the last 50 years have been so grossly misrepresented to us growing up, God only knowswhat's been lost, rewritten, or completely omitted from the chronicles of time we now hold as the truth. Now we have computers to think FOR us, we think weknow everything, when in fact we're just moving in the other direction. The truth isn't supposed to be easy to find, especially in this age of misinformation and excess information, you have to find that desire withinyourself to find the answers. It will prove to be a lifelong process, but rest assured it will be worth it. I'm 20 btw so I've got a long ways to go
wink.gif

EDIT: another thing that bothers me about the whole aliens thing is the experiments and such they supposedly do tohumans. I'm not talking anal probes and all the science fiction @!!%, but I've heard of some really, really crazy things from people I know and trustand it just doesn't seem to make sense. How can submitting innocent people to extreme forms of torture be justified if all of this we're "all thesame family" and they "come in peace", etc is true? That's really the only scary part to me. This is all speculation, yes but I'd liketo get other people's opinions as well...

PS read "Phoenix Rising". Good book

M!ke

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I R Andre wrote:

Dirtylicious wrote:

ehh.. what pisses me off about this program was all these modern day people saying that there's no way these "ancient" and
"primative" cultures would be able to accomplish such creations without "help".... yet when historians refer to Rome and Greece and all
their marvelous buildings and architechture.. and how precise it is(eg Golden Ratio)...there's nary a mention of help from alien beings.

correct me if im wrong but the roman empire was between 25 BC through 500 AD

while the mayans i believe was 2600 BC. those are thousands of years in between both civilization. so with the technology that the roman empire had comparing it to the mayans is huge. thats why it seems almost impossible to built what the mayans did during their timeframe.

the egypt pyramids were made around 2560 BC according to archiologist. noticed how close both the mayans & egyptian civilizations were? & building the same structures? my only guess were that aliens came to help them.

Mayans didnt build their pyramids until much later. Some sources date the step pyramids to be built only 2000 years ago. Sorry no aliens.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Another thing, sometimes, I think the ancient civilizations arent given enough credit for their work. Sometimes I think it should be further researched as to where they get their knowledge and how they could have come up with it on their own. But I definately believe there is and was contact between ETs and humans. Right now, I think it only happens on some "take me to your leader" type stuff and they probably only communicate people of high authority, ex our government. Or maybe I'm just crazy or wrong...

edit: Thanks for that scheduel ^^ I just looked on my Comcast box for more times, but it was no help.
The thing that gets me about the textbooks on ancient history is that so much of it is often dismissed as myth or the stuff of legend, when in fact these people's were far more ingenious and more in touch with the world around them than we could dream to be today. Just look at how some of the wars and other major events of even the last 50 years have been so grossly misrepresented to us growing up, God only knows what's been lost, rewritten, or completely omitted from the chronicles of time we now hold as the truth. Now we have computers to think FOR us, we think we know everything, when in fact we're just moving in the other direction. The truth isn't supposed to be easy to find, especially in this age of misinformation and excess information, you have to find that desire within yourself to find the answers. It will prove to be a lifelong process, but rest assured it will be worth it. I'm 20 btw so I've got a long ways to go
wink.gif

EDIT: another thing that bothers me about the whole aliens thing is the experiments and such they supposedly do to humans. I'm not talking anal probes and all the science fiction @!!%, but I've heard of some really, really crazy things from people I know and trust and it just doesn't seem to make sense. How can submitting innocent people to extreme forms of torture be justified if all of this we're "all the same family" and they "come in peace", etc is true? That's really the only scary part to me. This is all speculation, yes but I'd like to get other people's opinions as well...

M!ke

Very well said. People are WAY out of touch with nature and themselves as HUMANS today. This is something that I've always said, and I think it'svery true. It would be amazing to see what we could do if we relied on finding the answers ourselves instead of relying on others (weather it be people orobjects) to do it for us. Dont forget that you have a brain.

Originally Posted by nine point five

The thing that gets me about the textbooks on ancient history is that so much of it is often dismissed as myth or the stuff of legend, when in fact these people's were far more ingenious and more in touch with the world around them than we could dream to be today. Just look at how some of the wars and other major events of even the last 50 years have been so grossly misrepresented to us growing up, God only knows what's been lost, rewritten, or completely omitted from the chronicles of time we now hold as the truth. Now we have computers to think FOR us, we think we know everything, when in fact we're just moving in the other direction. The truth isn't supposed to be easy to find, especially in this age of misinformation and excess information, you have to find that desire within yourself to find the answers. It will prove to be a lifelong process, but rest assured it will be worth it. I'm 20 btw so I've got a long ways to go
wink.gif

EDIT: another thing that bothers me about the whole aliens thing is the experiments and such they supposedly do to humans. I'm not talking anal probes and all the science fiction @!!%, but I've heard of some really, really crazy things from people I know and trust and it just doesn't seem to make sense. How can submitting innocent people to extreme forms of torture be justified if all of this we're "all the same family" and they "come in peace", etc is true? That's really the only scary part to me. This is all speculation, yes but I'd like to get other people's opinions as well...

M!ke

Very well said. People are WAY out of touch with nature and themselves as HUMANS today. This is something that I've always said, and I think it's very true. It would be amazing to see what we could do if we relied on finding the answers ourselves instead of relying on others (weather it be people or objects) to do it for us. Dont forget that you have a brain.
true you know what got us like this? technology. if there were no tv, internet, computers etc... we would be involved with nature a whole lot moreand the skys and stuff. but that doesnt explain the reason of some ancient drawings that looks like aliens and rockets.

Collier is interesting...

He isn't trying to sell a book or website, And appears once every few years.

Doesn't seem like he wants anything out of it, And really seems to sincerely believe what he's saying.

Ziostilon wrote:
Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

peep this..

im watching it right now, this better not have a IN YO FACE,
roll.gif
u believed in that **!* at the end of the video

�� just watched about 30 mins worth, dude blew my mind. I'm ready to follow him
roll.gif

I gotta smoke a L now

man i want all of life explained to me when im gone....i hope theres a afterlife to explain all of this

just finished watching it, and i think i want 2 hrs. of my life back

Dude has to stop saying PERIOD. and he just babbles on a bunch of names

and what has really changed since 96' with his proposed aliens. did a quick Google search and saw that theres supposedly another lecture in 07' or08'

notice how he really didnt mention any dates, so we can really pinpoint anything on him if i didnt come true

Ya i can't believe i just watched the whole 2 hours. But some points about us as humans fighting each other made sense. but the rest of it i am stillunsure about.. and he really did sounds like he sincerely believed what he was saying

Back
Top Bottom