And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

They sell And 1 in Wal Mart for 7.88 now. Bums wear it and extra ssbbw men because they makebupnto 4xls

Y’all don’t know what it’s like having hot sauce hoop in my granny drive way and come to my 7th grade game. We was them dudes at the gym that whole year.
Same when Alimoe stayes down in Lawton for a few dew weeks after a game and I was scooping him and bringing him on post to the gym with me.

I used to have the black And1 basketball, used it a ton and it worn down really well. Anytime id go to the park it was the ball of choice to use. :pimp:

Doc was cool but they really glossed over the downfall of And1 and the tour. Plus not one reference to The Professor?? They should have acknowledged how he got on and that he has created his own thing currently. I get what they were going for but it felt like many things were too brief in the coverage.

Doc was cool but they really glossed over the downfall of And1 and the tour. Plus not one reference to The Professor?? They should have acknowledged how he got on and that he has created his own thing currently. I get what they were going for but it felt like many things were too brief in the coverage.
Yeah, they differently rushed the last 15 mins of it. Total runtime was hella short.

Last edited:
I thought it was supposed to be two parts, then I realized it was over over. It should have been two hours or at least an hour 30 to cover it properly.

I was interested how much they got paid, and like Set Free said, the OG's should have gotten stock and percentages of the gate.

I didn't see anything for Alimoe or Escalade either.

It was cool seeing Headache, AO and Main Event.

I keep meaning to watch them on YouTube, but always forget.

Last edited:
Immmm kinda disappointed. Idk maybe because I was around during that era, but it didn’t tell me anything I didn’t know. The way they glossed over the lack pay for the players kinda feels like they were celebrating the marketing team more than the players. That one line about not changing things if he could kinda sounds like guilt from Set Free. Someone on the show made a good point, there should’ve been a Hot Sauce shoe. All of them should’ve had a separate shoe. And 1 probably wouldn’t be a Wal-Mart brand now.

Joint shoulda been 2 hours and some change after they introduced sauce it flew by and why they have to ish on sauce he looked like ketchup in the pro am lol
When the NBA guys like Kyrie and Baron Davis started clowning on the players possibly making the league was disrespectful lol. These guys were obviously lucky to get paid anything to ball but a few had potential if they had played more organized ball coming up.

When the NBA guys like Kyrie and Baron Davis started clowning on the players possibly making the league was disrespectful lol. These guys were obviously lucky to get paid anything to ball but a few had potential if they had played more organized ball coming up.

a lot of them played in college.

Main Event was at Rutgers and Escalade Mark Jackson's brother was at Lousiville, they just were role players

I thought it was supposed to be two parts, then I realized it was over over. It should have been two hours or at least an hour 30 to cover it properly.

Yeah, went to record it on the DVR and I was like that's it?

Never met any of these guys but I did sell the Professor a Deadpool costume he made videos with about 8 years ago:lol:

Again, special time in basketball histoty.

Funny how upset coaches during that era got whenever we did, "That AND1 Stuff." - :lol:

Now, it's just part of the game.

But as far as the 30 for 30 is concerned, when I saw the run-time I knew it was going to be a letdown. That deserves more than 1 episode. Hell, it was so big in basketball culture that it could have been a short docu-series forreal. Not as many episodes as the Last Dance but we really could have gotten way more from IT.

Last edited:
300 blunts. 😂

Alimoe
Prime Objective from here; played in D-League) were the only ones I could see had the make-up to go to the NBA.

Yea I never really subscribed to the belief they were better than NBA players(we know what Snoop was on :lol: ). From what I remember the NBA low key hated the And 1 movement. They had Skip under lock and key. If he looked like he was thinking about doing a flashy move, they call him for carrying. Funny thing is, that wasn’t even him doing the outlandish moves. Looking back at it as an adult David Stern was a terrible commissioner. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom