And they told me order them online....BS

So news is coming today from a couple folks I know who ordered the space jams from Eastbay. It is being stated that they took way too many orders thus are nowsending mass emails of cancellations of customer's orders. Now folks who thought they had their space jams are out of luck. I do know with enoughcomplaints, Eastbay and or Nike will have to send out additional shoes or face possible reputation damage or worse lawsuits galore.

I gave up on Eastbay after the DMP's. My advice to you tho is to use Nike.com in the future if you opt to go online for purchases

laugh.gif

i aint mad
they cancel my 2 pairs but my bing cashback went thru and my complaint gave me a 15 dollar gift card

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I gave up on Eastbay after the DMP's. My advice to you tho is to use Nike.com in the future if you opt to go online for purchases

I learned that the hard way this year. I guess my consolation prize is the $26 Bing gave me for buying them. Eastbay cancelled my order, but I'm hoping Iget to keep the cashback.

Originally Posted by Cardo45

So news is coming today from a couple folks I know who ordered the space jams from Eastbay. It is being stated that they took way too many orders thus are now sending mass emails of cancellations of customer's orders. Now folks who thought they had their space jams are out of luck. I do know with enough complaints, Eastbay and or Nike will have to send out additional shoes or face possible reputation damage or worse lawsuits galore.
laugh.gif

lawsuits?..

delusional

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Cardo45

So news is coming today from a couple folks I know who ordered the space jams from Eastbay. It is being stated that they took way too many orders thus are now sending mass emails of cancellations of customer's orders. Now folks who thought they had their space jams are out of luck. I do know with enough complaints, Eastbay and or Nike will have to send out additional shoes or face possible reputation damage or worse lawsuits galore.
laugh.gif

lawsuits?..

delusional

For a pair of shoes where there were robbings, long lines, and all kinds of mad bs, I would expect "smart" customers to complain enough or if notfile a law suit. In this world, there are people who are crazy or who think seriously about their kicks to do so. I personally wouldn't do it, but I'msure there are folks that will.

Back
Top Bottom