and we're done

Wish we had a lot of guys that werent there tonight.
But hey, if Melo doesnt have a horrible shooting game then the outcome wouldve been a lot different despite any missing pieces.
On to the next game.
lol i mean it goes both ways... Celtics' best player wasn't even in the game

i think the knicks just allowed the cs to get in their heads, had they not done that they probably would have won. kg can be called soft or whatever, but when melo talked **** kg was unaffected... perfect at the free throw line.

Amare did nothing good or nothing bad in the entire 4th. Should have had Novak in.

QFT. Amare should not have been in down the stretch.

Both are defensive liabilities, but Novak's offense > Amare's.

This team WILL NOT make it in the playoffs if we don't man-up defensively. We're cup cake soft against the teams that play tough, see Chicago, Memphis, Boston, etc. Ishh is embarrassing. It's no wonder Melo and 'em start yapping and losing their cool in games like this; when you're outmatched, all you can do is yap.

These dudes better get it together fast...:smh:

How many of our losses this season have been to teams under .500?

It's funny, this team has been trash all season and finally stepped up for this game. Not surprised

It was nice seeing Stat going for dunks and getting aggressive, hopefully he can get back with that and do it full time.

Melo had to be restrained he went into the Celtics locker room trying to whoop KG's *** after the game lulz

melo needs to cool it at this point, i loved that old school nba feel though

Last edited:
Rasheed Wallace knew where Melo was going and he just let him go when the game was over haha.

Other Knicks tried stopping him.

:smokin

Hope he doesn't get suspended if true. But you can't let KG get a victory mentally on you like that.
Memo would be in trouble not KG. He would be laughing all day. He got you suspended and he got the win on the road

I'm so ******g hot right now. I hate the ************* Celtics and Boston. We lose a game that we were leading majority of the game.I am not gonna be able to sleep tonight

KG really is ***** though
laugh.gif
it's a fact like the sun rising every morning.

Ya'll in here sounding like Breen. Sometimes you gotta kick up dust to let other teams know ain't nothing sweet.

Melo had to be restrained he went into the Celtics locker room trying to whoop KG's *** after the game lulz

Melo = itch-made

Yup I said it.

Take your whopping like a man and come harder next time.

Garnett is a cerebral player. Part of his game is to get under your skin. The fact that Melo is still trying to fight dude AFTER the game is evidence of Garnett's genius as a basketball tactician.

Melo's just embarrassing us further, imo.

Last edited:
Melo let his emotions get the best of him even though they lost I love the way he reacted this is a learning experience for him.

Melo = itch-made

Yup I said it.

Garnett is a cerebral player. Part of his game is to get under your skin. The fact that Melo is still trying to fight dude AFTER the game is evidence of Garnett's genius as a basketball tactician.

You sound like an idiot. If you're embarrassed by our team standing up for themselves then you need to find a new team to root for. Garnett a cerebral player? Man gtho lol

Last edited:
Things get tough and this team wants to get things back/win a game in one possession.

Things going well..the ball moves, everyone is engaged. That needs to be the case playing a soft team, a physical team..up 10, down 10.

I'm not overly concerned but the mindset of this team on offense against some physicality needs to change.

Things get tough and this team wants to get things back/win a game in one possession.

Things going well..the ball moves, everyone is engaged. That needs to be the case playing a soft team, a physical team..up 10, down 10.

I'm not overly concerned but the mindset of this team on offense against some physicality needs to change.

Melo let his emotions get the best of him even though they lost I love the way he reacted this is a learning experience for him.

Yea I agree, I want Melo to be that type of leader.

Thing is, KG is laughing right now. Dude has always known how to get underneath the skin of everybody.

KG really is ***** though :lol: it's a fact like the sun rising every morning.

this.

KGs all talk. he starts something, when the other player reacts, he looks for the refs.

this is a game we shouldve won. especially with Rondo out.
Melo was forcing damn near every shot he took. SMH

switching on the screens killed us in the 4th.
Tyson didnt even try to hedge out. not once.
at least get the ball out of Pauls hands. make anyone but him make a play.

and this game has shown that Novak plays way too many minutes.

Melo = itch-made
Yup I said it.

This whole statement...you are a ******g idiot.

You sound like an idiot. If you're embarrassed by our team standing up for themselves then you need to find a new team to root for. Garnett a cerebral player? Man gtho lol
but melo reacting the way he did played into the celtics' hand. true he got into kg's face and kg didnt do anything, and maybe that makes kg soft, but kg didnt let it affect him either... he was perfect at the free throw line and made the right decisions down the stretch. and what was melo even standing up for? losing? kg talking ****? kg talks ****... he gets into peoples heads. playing into it is not how you beat him.

Melo = itch-made

Yup I said it.

Standing up for ourselves? After the game? And I'm the idiot? Eff outta here wit' yo illogical self.

You stand up for yourself DURING the game. They BEAT US. Plain and simple.

I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but that's the fact.

The best thing to do is to learn from our in game mistakes.

Practice harder, watch film, bolster the defense, work on better shot selection, and wait for your chance to pay them back.

Going to their locker room to go fight them is the stupidest thing anyone on our team can do.

Yeah let's "stand up for ourselves" by provoking a fight, after the game, in their locker room?

Think genius.

You would have Melo, our best player, get fined and suspended for Gosh knows how long just because your pride is blinding you from sense?

THINK.

Pride commeth before the downfall.

:smh:

Some of y'all are ridiculous.

Last edited:
^^but melo reacting the way he did was the reason the Knicks lost. true melo got in kgs face and kg might be soft for not getting in his, but kg wasn't affected either. he was perfect from the free throw line after melo kept intentionally fouling him, and made the right passes down the stretch. and what was melo standing up to? losing? kg talking ****? kg talks ****... he gets under peoples skin. you don't beat him by playing into it. 

Back
Top Bottom