and we're done

I will NEVER underestimate the Celtics. People have been writing them off for years (multiple times this season too) yet they continually manage to stay afloat and won't go out without a fight. Knicks shouldn't give them any sliver of hope...just try to end the series as quickly as possible.

There's no reason why we shouldn't handle our business against them. It would be a disaster if we didn't get out of the 1st round.

Also...1 eye on the ball, 1 eye on Paul Pierce at all times.
As Knick fans, we kinda gotta hope we win that last game against Atlanta. It'd ive the Bulls a real shot at getting into the Heat bracket and give us a better path, should we beat Boston.
Word, I was gonna bring that up too. There's a possibility it's out of our hands when the day arrives but I hope they understand how crucial it would be to send them to the Heat side of the bracket. If it comes down to Knicks having the opportunity to set up 5/6 seed and we don't play to win...**** could end up biting us in the *** at a later date.

I thought we'd play Indiana in the second round. When did it become Chicago?
As of right now the Pacers are facing Chicago in the 1st round and they're on our side of the bracket. Miami would get winner of Brooklyn/Hawks.
mean.gif

So Celtics, Knicks, Pacers and Bulls on one side of the bracket and Heat would only face one of the four in ECF if things stand.

I thought we'd play Indiana in the second round. When did it become Chicago?

As of right now the Pacers are facing Chicago in the 1st round and they're on our side of the bracket. Miami would get winner of Brooklyn/Hawks. :smh:

So Celtics, Knicks, Pacers and Bulls on one side of the bracket and Heat would only face one of the four in ECF if things stand.
:stoneface:

Didn't realize seeding changed. Miami has an easy route.:smh:

Remaining schedule for the Bulls and hawks is

Bulls: Orlando/Washington
Hawks: Toronto/Knicks.

Bulls could easily win out and the last game of the season could be for whether we see the Bulls 2nd round or not. We gonna have to beat the Hawks the last game of the season if we dont want to see the Bulls. Bulls own the tie breaker with the Hawks. So they only have to have the same record and the Hawks only have a 1 games lead.

Fingers crossed fellas.

after looking for many years, i finally found that John Starks pic :lol: :pimp: middle finger the crowd in Miami

save this, guys lol I remember when this was on the back of the daily news...funny backpage...I wish I saved that paper

Last edited:
Proud of what this team has accomplished, #2 seed and 50+ wins was difficult to predict before the season started, but the team has meshed well and everyone has bought into their roles.

Boston or any playoff opponent should never be under-estimated but we are clearly the better team regardless of what they've accomplished in the past. This is 2013, it's a new season, new playoff series, new team. Take care of home court...anything less than ECF would be a disappointment. Anything after that is house money.

Back
Top Bottom