Anderson Cooper Comes Out: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

OP why are you happy?

Not saying it's bad news, just curious on why you're happy.

I said I was happy for dude. I'm happy for anyone that has the courage to come out. You shouldn't have to hide, be yourself. %@! the world.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

OP weren't you the dude that flashed out in the KimYe thread calling those dudes gay and lame for posting in the thread?

laugh.gif
LULZZzzZZ
I NEVER called anybody in that thread gay. Stop making up %%+ .

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

that fool saw Magic Mike over the weekend
laugh.gif

He is probably going to have Channing Tatum as a guest on his show now. "Could you teach me some of those moves". 

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What, so? No hate but why is coming out news ?? Importance put on people in the limelight is insane

Answered ur own question
good for AC.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

OP why are you happy?

I said I was happy for dude. I'm happy for anyone that has the courage to come out. You shouldn't have to hide, be yourself. %@! the world.
You think Anderson Cooper was hiding? not even.  Dude was comfy in who he was with his friends, family and colleagues.  He just chose not discuss his personal life with the public, same with many straight celebs, which he should be allowed to do if he wants to.  I feel like the world forced him to say this as some sort of validation or need to label people.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by DMoney82

OP why are you happy?

You think Anderson Cooper was hiding? not even.  Dude was comfy in who he was with his friends, family and colleagues.  He just chose not discuss his personal life with the public, same with many straight celebs, which he should be allowed to do if he wants to.  I feel like the world forced him to say this as some sort of validation or need to label people.

This is my main gripe with gays.

Who gives a +$*% if mr anderson "my parents had money so I never had a tough day except when my crack head brother jumped off a roof" cooper is gay?
I mean he talk bout keepin his relationships and personal life private , then do just that.
U like balls then ok.
I mean is it cool for let's say... any straight male celeb who people think are gay to have press conf. Saying they are straight?
Or do we just wait to see them with a broad?

Just stop being what you hate anderson and take youhr man to a premier.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I thought he had already came out the closet ? I thought it was common knowledge that he's gay .
He hadn't but it was.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Wr

he should also come out and let us know that he dies his hair to look news smart as well

it would be better if he dyes it
philosoraptor.jpg

I ponder what a dark haired cooper would look like

PS heads help me out

Spoiler [+]
s-ANDERSON-COOPER-large300.jpg
nvm
article-1388052-0C1DB2F300000578-230_306x423.jpg

Man everybody been known that...guess there was never a relevant time to bring it up in the past tho..

Dude's swag stay on a trillion....he has my respect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What, so? No hate but why is coming out news ?? Importance put on people in the limelight is insane

psh tell me about it dude.
pretty much disgusting how infatuated people are with other ppls lives.

kinda like how the US leaves home to "help" other countries instead of staying in and cleaning up at home.

honestly though, i just think its the age we live in. 

Our mothers were infatuated with Princess Diana bc of the righteousness she stood for and the positivity she wanted to bring back to the World.

The age we live in doesn't represent the struggle anymore but now the joys of life.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Wait ? I thought he had already came out the closet ? I thought it was common knowledge that he's gay .

right? i thought this was known  since like....2008?
laugh.gif

After his laughing fit last year, live on his show, I pretty much thought the speculation died down. 
It's easy to tell here.

Back
Top Bottom