Anderson Cooper Comes Out: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'

eek.gif
I had no clue!

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Wait ? I thought he had already came out the closet ? I thought it was common knowledge that he's gay .

Exactly what I was going to post. Word for word.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This is going to break a couple of my female friend's hearts

It was like an open secret that he was gay. I think most females tried to ignore it. It's weird how Kelly Ripa obsesses over the guy and the gay guy from White Collar. He probably got annoyed of people constantly talking about it so he finally said something

and in other obvious things that Stevie Wonder could see..............

The Dark Knight will sell out movie theaters across America......

My gaydar goes off the charts when Anderson Cooper is on TV, same goes for Ryan Seacrest, Howie Mandel, and Rachel Maddow.

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

This is my main gripe with gays.

Who gives a +$*% if mr anderson "my parents had money so I never had a tough day except when my crack head brother jumped off a roof" cooper is gay?
I mean he talk bout keepin his relationships and personal life private , then do just that.
U like balls then ok.
I mean is it cool for let's say... any straight male celeb who people think are gay to have press conf. Saying they are straight?
Or do we just wait to see them with a broad?

Just stop being what you hate anderson and take youhr man to a premier.

to be fair, he didn't exactly schedule a press announcement here.  he wrote an e-mail to a friend and was asked if it could be published.  ideally, we shouldn't have to "come out", but you and i both know that in today's society it doesn't work like that.  speculation, rumors, expectations... they all wear on you after a while.

btw, the smugness of your post is so thinly-veiled it's laughable...

I'm still waiting on Diddy and other hip hop celebs to get some balls and come out.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I'm still waiting on Diddy and other hip hop celebs to get some balls and come out.
they beeen gettin balls tho

Rachel Maddow and AC360 should join forces. The power of gay pride would be too much for the news channels to handle. 

Back
Top Bottom