Anderson Cooper GOES IN on Chris Brown

Originally Posted by nublee

@#%! this chump. I'd kill myself before I become that old and pick on a kid trying to redeem himself
30t6p3b.gif
But he hasn't done anything to redeem himself. That's the whole point. People don't go in on Michael Vick every month because he served his time, made his amends and never, ever tries to shrug it off as though it wasn't a big deal. Chris Brown, on the other hand, got off with a slap on the wrist and just wants everyone to conveniently forget what he did just 'cause. I'm not saying he needs to hounded with his crimes every second of every day but he honestly acts like a few heavy handed apologies should absolve him of any guilt and that it's OK for him to just keep displacing blame by referring to that night as "the incident" or "what happened in the car" as though he wasn't directly involved and responsible. And on top of all that he goes out and does even stupider %%$!. Are people just to supposed to be OK with that because he makes good music?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, focus on the important news & your new tv show, not c.brown 

The Ridiculist is like a 1-2 minute segment out of his entire show...

It wasn't funny per se but I enjoyed some one speaking the truth.  It wasn't picking on as some NTers were saying.
When you pick on someone, you are attacking a person who legitimately wants to redeem themselves of past wrongs,

Chris Brown more likely than not is not at all sorry but simply apologizes because the media and public expect it.

I obviously don't know him but just by how he portrays himself in public he's one cocky son of a gun and just doesn't

give a +@@$ whether he messes up or not because he knows there are enough dumb people out there willing to look 

past his wrongs because he is a celebrity.

The only thing as bad as a grown man who repeatedly punches a woman in the face are the classless degenerates that come to his defense.

Originally Posted by nublee

@#%! this chump. I'd kill myself before I become that old and pick on a kid trying to redeem himself
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, Chris Brown has never done anything to deserve criticism 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not that funny but this thread is way too full of people white knighting chris brown

Originally Posted by spacerace

laugh.gif

i don't know what funnier...the actual clip or NT defending Chris Brown, again. 

lol word, %+% dude beat on his girl hardbodddyyyy, yet the world can go in on lebron cuz he switched teams n hes the worst person in the world lmao but u cant touch christ brown lol this kid is gonna get picked on forever i dont feel sorry for him at all, he will be ok

That was stupid...

I don't think he should be shunned from humanity like some people want, and he's already made a comeback so it's a little late 
ohwell.gif

I agree with Anderson. I am not vocal but I dont support Chris Brown and leave it at that.

Got damn, wasn't expecting all that. Dude went in. I don't blame him for not liking Chris. He's made some horrible decisions these past few years.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Who cares if he attacks Chris Brown, the *!$$ just wasn't funny.
This. Funny how all yall comin in for the sake of an argument. Dude made a mistake, he apologized, let the boy live. Yall prolly them same dudes screamin free Boozie or ur homie who got bagged for somethin they shouldn't have done.

Everything that Anderson stated about Brown within that segment was a fact. 

And people are up in arms about it.  How many have you actually tuned in to watch Anderson's show on CNN that does cover world events. 

People throwing in random comments about the state of our economy
roll.gif

But then again it's getting time for people to jump on the Obama hype wagon
roll.gif

Chris Brown is an entitled brat. He got off with a slap on the wrist. Hitting a woman is automatic 3 day stay but he got bail. He acts out in public, calls people *%@!, goes off with anti-gay slurs, breaks things and then cries foul when it hits TMZ, online, CNN, etc.

I've met the guy and he's a prick.

Back
Top Bottom