-Andrew Bynums 820hp BMW M6- Vol: sheeeshhh!

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

nice not my type of style but sounds great as hell hes a real cool dude spoke to him for like a good 20minutes about nothing lmao at my cuzzing graduation he was just outside the graduation eating ice cream thing is i never really watched basketball so i never knew who he was just knew he was tall as hell and big $@% uptowns on his feet lol never spoke about basketball tho just spoke about dumb @#+. girls/cars owelp. as soon as some one asked for a autograph he said naw and walked off then i was like who is that.

oh ok...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

nice not my type of style but sounds great as hell hes a real cool dude spoke to him for like a good 20minutes about nothing lmao at my cuzzing graduation he was just outside the graduation eating ice cream thing is i never really watched basketball so i never knew who he was just knew he was tall as hell and big $@% uptowns on his feet lol never spoke about basketball tho just spoke about dumb @#+. girls/cars owelp. as soon as some one asked for a autograph he said naw and walked off then i was like who is that.

oh ok...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Bentley Continental GT was designed around basketball players. So I'm guessing it was made with seven-foot--or at least above average height--people in mind.

The Bentley Continental GT was designed around basketball players. So I'm guessing it was made with seven-foot--or at least above average height--people in mind.

My dude Bynum sure sounds like he knows his stuff.

I'm not digging the exterior color choice though..

My dude Bynum sure sounds like he knows his stuff.

I'm not digging the exterior color choice though..

Back
Top Bottom