Andrew Tate. DONE.

The judge extended their detention until Feb. 27 but still hasn't charged them with a crime?

What's the hold-up?

Romania is built differently for real :lol:

Judge Judy could have completed the mission in a half hour including commercials and a whole other case.

200w.gif

What is his ethnic background? I’ve seen brotha’s on another board claim him in the racial draft.

Edit: just looked it up. His dad was an African American Chess Grand Master!! 😳

My man played checkers instead of chess and got into this situation.

What is his ethnic background? I’ve seen brotha’s on another board claim him in the racial draft.

Edit: just looked it up. His dad was an African American Chess Grand Master!! 😳

My man played checkers instead of chess and got into this situation.

He’s black but he’s for sure white passing/ racially ambiguous

Dude's finding out what happens to folks with money but no political connections in corrupt countries.

I've seen a clip where he said he's very well connected over there and could have a sit down with the Romanian president if he needed it.

Clearly the heat check has failed miserably :lol:

If he ever gets out my man is on the first thing smoking to the UAE.

Tabloid tweet is one of the most accurate I’ve seen :lol:. Digital tabloids now = real news to people. Mediatakeout was a decade TOO EARLY :lol:

I think people should let the trial play out

I don't think it is wise for people to listen to the same lame-*** gossip outlets that were convinced "Tory was getting off because Meg is lying"

These dudes are not legit sources that something must be fishy here and Tate is some sort of victim

I don't think it is wise for people to listen to the same lame-*** gossip outlets that were convinced "Tory was getting off because Meg is lying"

These dudes are not legit sources that something must be fishy here and Tate is some sort of victim

They wanna turn dude into a martyr.

I’ve been peeping it.

but, at least pre trial, meg was shown to have been lying on multiple occasions about the circumstances…

They wanna turn dude into a martyr.

I’ve been peeping it.

definitely, he been setting this up for time with all the matrix out to get him talk…even acknowledging that, multiple things can be true at once and it will be interesting how it all plays out

Nobody framed his mouth when he said what he said about operating in Romania.

Since that's his mindset, him being innocent still doesn't make him an example to follow.

Back
Top Bottom