Andrew Tate. DONE.

Fat and Fraud's demise was inevitable. Once they had that racist Nick Fuentes on their platform and allowed him to say the N word that was a wrap. But that's the problem with shock content. You have to constantly keep pushing the envelope to sustain your viewers. Much like the women they have on their show, that kind of clout has a shelf life.

They never had a following when they were doing the webcam ****. Think they were both still fighting when they started that racket.

I downloaded an anti detect browser for crypto airdrops and when I searched on youtube how to set it up pretty much all the videos were relating to managing OF accounts :lol:

Imagine sitting there all day replying to these dudes foul messages 💀

it is an oft noted thing that many of the top OF women have men managing their accounts...

Podcasts just mfs gossiping about other mfs at this point.

Ish does not appeal to me

i think there is some utility to them, even if they tend to trade in hyperbole, by having the different ideas/viewpoints clash/meet...anecdotally i've found that both genders can be very unaware of how the other thinks...

is this a pivot tho? 🤷🏿‍♂️ this was basically the rhetoric the whole time

Nah but the way he has framed it for the tweet is cute though.

"It's disingenuous to complain about women and the way women act..."

I mean my man has done this in spades.

Nah but the way he has framed it for the tweet is cute though.

"It's disingenuous to complain about women and the way women act..."

I mean my man has done this in spades.

perhaps it is a slight change in frame, tho as far as i can tell it was always there just more couched in the ‘self improvement’ lane; it was part of the ‘hard truth’ appeal as a contrast to the ‘just be yourself’ idealism…

i do think there might be a fine line to walk in describing the current conditions & complaining, the interpretation varying on an individual’s perspective; it’s likely the case that a lot of the men who were following/supporting dude were more on the voicing complaints end of the spectrum…that said it’s some truth behind some of the ire dudes have about women’s expectations of them

Last edited:

@00:34 andrew tate and Redpill influence on kids :smh:

i think it overly dramatic to attribute what those kids are saying strictly to tate et al/redpill influence, when so much today is so intertwined w/trolling…obviously the sentiment those kids were chanting is super negative & potentially dangerous and dudes response in the moment was severely lacking in terms of having any sort investigation of what the said but i’m also not going with the self serious criticism about this being somehow different from previous eras…children often push/test boundaries w/taboo topics, boys & girls will do this in different ways generally and today kids just have way more access to these subjects both in popular culture & niche sub cultures

i think it overly dramatic to attribute what those kids are saying strictly to tate et al/redpill influence, when so much today is so intertwined w/trolling…obviously the sentiment those kids were chanting is super negative & potentially dangerous and dudes response in the moment was severely lacking in terms of having any sort investigation of what the said but i’m also not going with the self serious criticism about this being somehow different from previous eras…children often push/test boundaries w/taboo topics, boys & girls will do this in different ways generally and today kids just have way more access to these subjects both in popular culture & niche sub cultures
This comes off as a "boys will be boys" excuse for this behavior

sure, to some extent it is/could be viewed that way…boys aren’t girls & vice versa even allowing for the spectrum of possibilities for overlap, the proclivities differ generally…one of the reasons boys are said to be falling behind girls scholastically is the format of schooling k-12 has always favored girls both naturally & perhaps how we socialize girls as well, it was just that in the past their opportunities were nerfed…studies show that genders differ in both agreeableness & risk tolerance with boys being less of the former & having more of the latter, ideally we’d find ways to channel those thing positively but people get stuck on the 1st order behavior/thing and not asking the questions of how aberrant it is really (😂 i mean, i know it was just a fictional show, the he-man woman haters club does predate anything about tate 😂) and why do they latch on to such a message

sure, to some extent it is/could be viewed that way…boys aren’t girls & vice versa even allowing for the spectrum of possibilities for overlap, the proclivities differ generally…one of the reasons boys are said to be falling behind girls scholastically is the format of schooling k-12 has always favored girls both naturally & perhaps how we socialize girls as well, it was just that in the past their opportunities were nerfed…studies show that genders differ in both agreeableness & risk tolerance with boys being less of the former & having more of the latter, ideally we’d find ways to channel those thing positively but people get stuck on the 1st order behavior/thing and not asking the questions of how aberrant it is really (😂 i mean, i know it was just a fictional show, the he-man woman haters club does predate anything about tate 😂) and why do they latch on to such a message
Seems like you are taking it a step further, that since boys get caught up in this problematic behavior

We should on some level excuse Tate and other red-pill clowns for targeting boys with their BS

Like since boys are easy marks for dumb ****, don't blame the peddlers of the dumb ****.

This is who the dude in the video blames for those kids' problematic behavior...

To be honest some of your posts read like attempts to downplay the problematic **** Tate and other grifters push out. Especially Tate.

But hey, boys will be boys.

Seems like you are taking it a step further, that since boys get caught up in this problematic behavior

We should on some level excuse Tate and other red-pill clowns for targeting boys with their BS

Like since boys are easy marks for dumb ****, don't blame the peddlers of the dumb ****.

This is who the dude in the video blames for those kids' problematic behavior...

To be honest some of your posts read like attempts to downplay the problematic **** Tate and other grifters push out. Especially Tate.

i’m not excusing anything but i don’t knock the hustle…and don’t disagree with the big rocks in terms of nature of men & women generally, tate could be everything else he is accused of, and if he is he deserves to be punished for it, doesn’t make the assessment of the things the respective genders tend to desire inaccurate.

while i do think some of those points of emasculation, & messaging like ‘the future is female’ to be relevant, i dont believe there is any ‘agenda’ rather than these thing being a natural’ progression of a more accepting & egalitarian ethos; there just are pros & cons to this frame tho

It seems to me the underlying driver is incentives. Creators are incentivized to post and say divisive things that drive engagement. Of course most adults know this, but kids do not and it's harmful.

Men and Women are different, NO WAY, how innovative and provocative >D

Sneako is wack for that video. The normal and only acceptable reaction to "all gays must die" is no, that's not ok, they are human beings and are equal in every way to you and me. Point blank.

Tate fans are all teenage kids and 20 somethings who can’t get laid so blame their life problems on women. Bottom of the barrel losers.

HOWEVER I’ve seen Kevin Samuels compared to Tate and that’s mad disingenuous.

I'm 26 and am also a high school teacher and this whole post is ALL FACTS. I really feel like I'm in between two generations.

Tate is an absolute plague and at least once a week I hear a 14 year old boy say something about a "Top G" in his friend group and of course they laugh along cause they're 14 and dumb.

EYE been said it.

Also what about the k-12 format favors girls?

Outside of the lack of male teachers but that's a whole different discussion we can have if y'all like. Gotta stop shooting people bail for bad behavior. I was a 12 year old boy once and I never said anything near that egregious out of my mouth on video or not.

I see it as stupid frat boy/locker room behavior. Until l see a video of them actually harassing/harming women, l see it as just boys doing stupid childish stuff.
Not much different than us watching this as kids
Screenshot_20230919_103643_Google.jpg

And like l said in the other thread, these kids know rap lyrics word for word and that's the highest form of degrading women. And believe it or not, most women love the misogynistic rappers. Go figure.

Bottom G's ain't going to like this pivot :smh::lol:

It's not a pivot... it's simply hearing Tate speaking for more than 30 seconds.... women and men are broken... independence and selfishness is the main cause of our current dilemma.

Women want independence and freedom while being loved and provided for simultaneously and men want submission and purity from women who are not bred for neither .. submission doesn't mean servitude.

If that was the case a man providing for a woman is the highest case of submission because his entire life would revolve around the well being of another human being which is the highest form of love any one can provide.

Andrew Tate understands that a relationship needs both sides to understand their roles. Our roles are not in proper order. That's why EVERYONE is breaking up. The balance is off. Everyone is trying to figure it out on the fly. That's why most relationships only last between 3-5 years max. No one is committed to growing with each other... only selfish desires which breeds contempt

I see it as stupid frat boy/locker room behavior. Until l see a video of them actually harassing/harming women, l see it as just boys doing stupid childish stuff.
Not much different than us watching this as kids
Screenshot_20230919_103643_Google.jpg

And like l said in the other thread, these kids know rap lyrics word for word and that's the highest form of degrading women. And believe it or not, most women love the misogynistic rappers. Go figure.
My girlfriend works in schools, I used to work in the school district and I ow a ton of teachers. They all complain about boys being disruptive and disrespectful with this type of ****.

There have been articles posted in here directly talking about Tate's influence

WASHED KING WASHED KING is a teacher and has said he has seen the behavior in schools too.

Rappers are not outchea trying to present themselves as self help gurus. First there are women that hate that kind of rap. Secondly I would guess like most consumers of rap they like it because of the sexist views that are portrayed in the songs.

I mean, I like rap music, and I also think selling drugs, gun violence, and murdering people over petty beefs is wrong. Like a song or a genre is not a blanket endorsement of the things discussed in the song.

Al Bundy was fictional character presented as a loser. Whose world views failed him. You were meant to laugh his ridiculousness, and not take him seriously. Andrew Tate presents himself as none of those things.

This type of behavior needs to be checked

Also, it is not just young boys, there are a lot of men engaging in this pathetic weirdo behavior.

Last edited:
i’m not excusing anything but i don’t knock the hustle…and don’t disagree with the big rocks in terms of nature of men & women generally, tate could be everything else he is accused of, and if he is he deserves to be punished for it, doesn’t make the assessment of the things the respective genders tend to desire inaccurate.

while i do think some of those points of emasculation, & messaging like ‘the future is female’ to be relevant, i dont believe there is any ‘agenda’ rather than these thing being a natural’ progression of a more accepting & egalitarian ethos; there just are pros & cons to this frame tho

I think it is completely fair to knock people's hustle

If it isn't, then people like Tucker Carslon, Alex Jones, and prosperity doctrine preachers should get a pass too.

Furthermore, we simply won't agree on Tate. I just don't see him as the sort of innocuous truth teller like you do.

How many of y'all would be ok with your mother being talked to the way Tate says men should talk to women?

How many of y'all would want Tate as a father figure?

And for fathers of girls out there, how many of you would approve of your daughter dating someone like Tate?

To be honest, Tate is just a younger, better dressed Donald Trump and look how many people worship and adore Mr Grab 'em by the 🐈
Both are highly polarized.

Tate is the type of dude that women will swear they hate, but late at night creep to see him when no one's looking. They can't fool me lol I've seen it far too often.

To be honest, Tate is just a younger, better dressed Donald Trump and look how many people worship and adore Mr Grab 'em by the 🐈
Both are highly polarized.

Tate is the type of dude that women will swear they hate, but late at night creep to see him when no one's looking. They can't fool me lol I've seen it far too often.
It sounds like you got some issues with women you need to work out with a therapist

Back
Top Bottom