Andrew Tate. DONE.

It sounds like you got some issues with women you need to work out with a therapist
l just see the world how it is and l quickly recognize hypocrisy. It doesn't always sound good. if that's your takeaway, that's fine.

For the record l and am not a Tate fan. Dude is corny to me but he has said some things that l agree with. No l didn't save the video and no it wasn't important enough for me to remember.

l just see the world how it is and l quickly recognize hypocrisy. It doesn't always sound good. if that's your takeaway, that's fine.

For the record l and am not a Tate fan. Dude is corny to me but he has said some things that l agree with. No l didn't save the video and no it wasn't important enough for me to remember.
I think you make sweeping generalization based on limited life experiences.

We've seen women lust over literal serial killers why does that matter? :lol:
That is actually a salient call out.
Women are innately attracted to the dark-triad, which relates to this topic.
Screenshot_20230919_114952_Messages.jpg

Lastly, i know this is off topic, but idc. Rick Ross got in big trouble for the rap line
'put molly in her champagne, she ain't even know it, took her home and enjoyed that, she ain't even know it'...
But all the other murder, robbing, drug dealing he talks about is deemed ok :rofl: I'll never understand it

Also what about the k-12 format favors girls?

Outside of the lack of male teachers but that's a whole different discussion we can have if y'all like. Gotta stop shooting people bail for bad behavior. I was a 12 year old boy once and I never said anything near that egregious out of my mouth on video or not.

im not sure how it relates to andrew tate but i actually read up on this recently

Is School Designed More for Girls Than Boys?​

The study’s authors analyzed data from more than 5,800 students from kindergarten through fifth grade and found that boys across all racial groups and in all major subject areas received lower grades than their test scores would have predicted.

The scholars attributed this “misalignment” to differences in “noncognitive skills”: attentiveness, persistence, eagerness to learn, the ability to sit still and work independently. As most parents know, girls tend to develop these skills earlier and more naturally than boys.

Many point to the fact that while girls get better grades academically, standardized test scores between girls and boys are virtually identical, as to why the blame falls on how schools are structured.

you can read all about it in his indictments
But that was after he was already in. You think he walked up to them on that? Like has anyone seen Andrew Tate pick up a woman on that Andrew Tate ish?

BTW, whats the status on that? Is he going to jail or what?

im not sure how it relates to andrew tate but i actually read up on this recently

Is School Designed More for Girls Than Boys?​

The study’s authors analyzed data from more than 5,800 students from kindergarten through fifth grade and found that boys across all racial groups and in all major subject areas received lower grades than their test scores would have predicted.

The scholars attributed this “misalignment” to differences in “noncognitive skills”: attentiveness, persistence, eagerness to learn, the ability to sit still and work independently. As most parents know, girls tend to develop these skills earlier and more naturally than boys.

Many point to the fact that while girls get better grades academically, standardized test scores between girls and boys are virtually identical, as to why the blame falls on how schools are structured.

I read it and it went the way I figured it would and there is some truth to it. Girls do mature faster than boys and are able to self regulate and manage better at a younger age. That is true. However one contention point that I feel that article looked over and didn't analyze thoroughly enough was the demographics of the teachers involved. This statement here can't be included in my opinion without further research into it.

"The researchers found that teachers rated boys as less proficient even when the boys did just as well as the girls on tests of reading, math and science".

This isn't a glaring fact when we know that 74.3% of all teachers are women, while 25.7% are men. The average teacher age is 42 years old. The most common ethnicity of teachers is White (68.8%)

So no I'm not shocked that young men are failing in school when 3/4 of their teachers are most likely white women. I can't tell you the number of times I've had women coworkers tell me how terrible a young male student is only to have him cause me zero problems the entire year and be a model student. So yes we need more male teachers but also we need to teach young men to respect women that would fix the behavior issues as well.

But that was after he was already in. You think he walked up to them on that? Like has anyone seen Andrew Tate pick up a woman on that Andrew Tate ish?

BTW, whats the status on that? Is he going to jail or what?

i kind of said it tongue and cheek but I dont know. by the time the masses were introduced to him he had already developed an entire program centered around teaching people how to pimp out cam girls. the surface message might have been "how to get girls" but the courses they were selling were about manipulating vulnerable women.

As far as the court case, its still on going

I read it and it went the way I figured it would and there is some truth to it. Girls do mature faster than boys and are able to self regulate and manage better at a younger age. That is true. However one contention point that I feel that article looked over and didn't analyze thoroughly enough was the demographics of the teachers involved. This statement here can't be included in my opinion without further research into it.

"The researchers found that teachers rated boys as less proficient even when the boys did just as well as the girls on tests of reading, math and science".

This isn't a glaring fact when we know that 74.3% of all teachers are women, while 25.7% are men. The average teacher age is 42 years old. The most common ethnicity of teachers is White (68.8%)

So no I'm not shocked that young men are failing in school when 3/4 of their teachers are most likely white women. I can't tell you the number of times I've had women coworkers tell me how terrible a young male student is only to have him cause me zero problems the entire year and be a model student. So yes we need more male teachers but also we need to teach young men to respect women that would fix the behavior issues as well.

i dont disagree, i think demographics play into as well. the fact that standardized test scores are the same between the genders tell me the difference isnt fueled by lack of cognitive ability. I was a gifted/honors student my whole k-12 experience but even then I had plenty of trouble early on focusing and sitting still.

Vast majority of the girls/women he would be gunning for would have been young, impressionable clout chasers so the 'I'm a world champion kickboxer' or 'I've got 20 sueprcars' flex would be sufficient to seal those types of deals.

I think it is completely fair to knock people's hustle

If it isn't, then people like Tucker Carslon, Alex Jones, and prosperity doctrine preachers should get a pass too.

Furthermore, we simply won't agree on Tate. I just don't see him as the sort of innocuous truth teller like you do.

i'm not necessarily claiming that his influence is innocuous...i just happen to agree with some of his points as it relates to some things...

I'm sorry but I will never co-sign "boys will be boys, just locker room talk" rhetoric.

That **** is dangerous it starts as just words. Why do we have to wait for a woman to be hurt to correct it? That's dumb.

i guess my question is what grace are we willing to give to boys & young men that doesn't necessarily absolve thembof consequence but allows them to make mistakes?

How many of y'all would be ok with your mother being talked to the way Tate says men should talk to women?

How many of y'all would want Tate as a father figure?

And for fathers of girls out there, how many of you would approve of your daughter dating someone like Tate?

how does he say men should talk to women? does he make any distinctions?

To be honest, Tate is just a younger, better dressed Donald Trump and look how many people worship and adore Mr Grab 'em by the 🐈
Both are highly polarized.

Tate is the type of dude that women will swear they hate, but late at night creep to see him when no one's looking. They can't fool me lol I've seen it far too often.

i can see how you mean, in that they are both taken provocateurs that are maybe seen as charismatic and have superficially embraced some tenets of conservatism but i don't think it goes much past that...

Lastly, i know this is off topic, but idc. Rick Ross got in big trouble for the rap line
'put molly in her champagne, she ain't even know it, took her home and enjoyed that, she ain't even know it'...
But all the other murder, robbing, drug dealing he talks about is deemed ok :rofl: I'll never understand it
This is what happens when you forget to proofread what your ghost writer wrote

He lost his reebok deal :lol:

Them kids ain't nothing to take serious. We was doing the DX suck it sign and Snoop and Dre and us saying bishes ain't **** elementary school. You grow outta that fast.

I think the difference now is some of these kids are cool with saying/doing crazy **** online/socials for potentially millions of people to see.

Last edited:

man talking about wielding machetes to get compliance from women…while in poor taste, is that to be taken seriously 😂??? the other vids are not really about loving relationships w/women rather about getting cheeks, in that realm/regard those prescriptions are standard fare

I think the difference now is some of these kids are cool with saying/doing crazy **** online/socials for potentially millions of people to see.

true the audience & scale differ from yesteryear….which would mean moreso that it’s a change in the consequence(s) & not necessarily that there is a difference is the behavior(s)…i get that it is the case that boys/men are likely to engage behavior(s) that are destructive (to others, while girls/women are perhaps more likely to be self destructive/harming) so i can understand the concern (conversely i also think it’s why, not to engage in whataboutism, why the whole culture of girls/women putting down boys/men isn’t taken seriously) but i think it is tough for boys today to have your ‘natural’ proclivities quelled/pushed down without positive outlets, physical education & sport’s participation is down and there are other less ‘healthy’ options vying for kids attention

man talking about wielding machetes to get compliance from women…while in poor taste, is that to be taken seriously 😂??? the other vids are not really about loving relationships w/women rather about getting cheeks, in that realm/regard those prescriptions are standard fare

Tate doesn’t live in a vacuum though. He was saying all of this while making millions of dollars teaching people how he sex traffics women, how he manipulates them in to sex work, and how he steels money from them. Those “jokes” hit a little different when dont disconnect that from the person saying those things.

Andrew Tate understands that a relationship needs both sides to understand their roles. Our roles are not in proper order. That's why EVERYONE is breaking up. The balance is off. Everyone is trying to figure it out on the fly. That's why most relationships only last between 3-5 years max. No one is committed to growing with each other... only selfish desires which breeds contempt

Yeah exactly.

That's why Tate offering the 'Pimping **** degree' on his course is so crucial to restoring the balance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom