Organisms
30t6p3b.gif
Carbon based Lifeforms 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And barbarian is a slur towards Cimmerians. Conan fought to have the word banned smh
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this is what happens when people draw into language too much....words are merely tools to convey a idea..."a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet"

Originally Posted by KingRamey

NT is getting softer and softer

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

What about religion threads? Tons of people get bent over those.
What about threads on the topic of being gay? Tons of ignorant dudes saying it's wrong to be gay here.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

NT is getting softer and softer

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

What about religion threads? Tons of people get bent over those.
What about threads on the topic of being gay? Tons of ignorant dudes saying it's wrong to be gay here.

Lettuce do away with the kitchen jokes because theyre offensive to women.

Brb, looking through page 300 of the thread where we do nothing but objectify women.

Lettuce do away with the kitchen jokes because theyre offensive to women.

Brb, looking through page 300 of the thread where we do nothing but objectify women.

This is why we cant have nice things.

Ppl getting extra sensitive over every NT colloquism.....

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

You know what.....

I am too sensitive and soft.  This is the internet anyways it's not serious.  My bad.  Say whatever ya'll like about whoever ya'll like.  Have a party....

You know what.....

I am too sensitive and soft.  This is the internet anyways it's not serious.  My bad.  Say whatever ya'll like about whoever ya'll like.  Have a party....

Clearly it's used to deliberately offend people, so it should be done away with.

However, in this NT era of racial sensitivity, I find it funny that Dirtylicious is still a moderator after admitting he's a racist.

Clearly it's used to deliberately offend people, so it should be done away with.

However, in this NT era of racial sensitivity, I find it funny that Dirtylicious is still a moderator after admitting he's a racist.

DCpowder wrote:

eyes.gif

I don't think anyone is overly sensitive. The term has been used mainly in black threads and has in the past few weeks become more of a lampoon kind of thing on here. But I remember the bikini fight in Mcdonalds thread, dudes were going all out calling them animals,savages and all that stuff. Finally until someone pointed out that if the women in the video were two white women would we be calling them animals/savages? No we wouldn't. Only when black people are involved is when their DNA is questioned as if being animals or subhuman only attain to the black race. Its really much deeper than that, and I applaud Meth and Thruth for realizing that.

DCpowder wrote:

eyes.gif

I don't think anyone is overly sensitive. The term has been used mainly in black threads and has in the past few weeks become more of a lampoon kind of thing on here. But I remember the bikini fight in Mcdonalds thread, dudes were going all out calling them animals,savages and all that stuff. Finally until someone pointed out that if the women in the video were two white women would we be calling them animals/savages? No we wouldn't. Only when black people are involved is when their DNA is questioned as if being animals or subhuman only attain to the black race. Its really much deeper than that, and I applaud Meth and Thruth for realizing that.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

DCpowder wrote:

eyes.gif

I agree 100% with what you said, however, ever since the underlying meaning of the word is addressed, most NTers have been using the word as a mock, not towards blacks, but to the prior ignorance that came with the words. I mean I been seeing "animals" posted in threads of many context now, to a point where it is just an NT fad now. If we learn to laugh about it, ppl will find no reason to go about it in a negative way. Thats just how i see it.  

Edit:

And OP proved my point (assuming what he meant was not towards Dominicans), thanks Jerseymizzle
Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

You know what.....

I am too sensitive and soft. This is the internet anyways it's not serious. My bad. Say whatever ya'll like about whoever ya'll like. Have a party....
it takes a strong man to admit it.
would you care to explain this while you're at it?

Originally Posted by WILKS592

DCpowder wrote:

eyes.gif

I agree 100% with what you said, however, ever since the underlying meaning of the word is addressed, most NTers have been using the word as a mock, not towards blacks, but to the prior ignorance that came with the words. I mean I been seeing "animals" posted in threads of many context now, to a point where it is just an NT fad now. If we learn to laugh about it, ppl will find no reason to go about it in a negative way. Thats just how i see it.  

Edit:

And OP proved my point (assuming what he meant was not towards Dominicans), thanks Jerseymizzle

You know what.....

I am too sensitive and soft. This is the internet anyways it's not serious. My bad. Say whatever ya'll like about whoever ya'll like. Have a party....

You know what.....

Black people can't be racist

You know what.....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You know what.....

Lightskin black people can be racist.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You know what.....

Lightskin black people can be racist.

haven't read any replies aside from the first two, but i don't like how animals are being painted with a brush of nonsense.

find a different word.

nincompoops? knuckleheads? doofuses?

leave the bloody animals out of it!

haven't read any replies aside from the first two, but i don't like how animals are being painted with a brush of nonsense.

find a different word.

nincompoops? knuckleheads? doofuses?

leave the bloody animals out of it!

Back
Top Bottom