Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

LilStarZ07 - Eminem ain't giving you checks for defending him so hard.

Time - You stay giving people hard times. Keep it up.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by kobe8knaipp

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:
Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

is that u Hailie?

people come in here to see posts like urs... ur love for em obviously goes past the music
sick.gif

and your love for my posts is considered what then? youve quoted me and called me a stan 7 times in the last 24 hours, give it a rest ... i like eminem, i think hes technically better than any othe rapper out ... i was simply wondering why people go into a thread about a rapper that they dont even like lol ... like damn i dont think ive ever visited a lupe thread because i dont rock with dude at all ... ive never entered a dream thread cuz i dont rock with that either ... i guess im just wondering why dudes got so much hatred in their hearts
laugh.gif

i dont even care if you dont like em, but like dude above saying even 3am doesnt do anything for him is complete hogwash ... even if you cant rock with the sadistic twisted !@++ at least respect the flow and technical abilities as a rapper ... and if you cant do that, why even enter the thread?
its entertaining...
wish we could say the same about your music.
good one!

who the *@++ are u?

and most likely... if u rock wit eminem u wouldnt like my music anyway...

my %+%* is dope...
pimp.gif
ask about me...

The cartoons > The beats
laugh.gif

"The hood don't *$%! with him or Eminum, only the bawse"
roll.gif

I loved the old eminem, and I can understand how people think hes making an effort to get back to his old self. His high pitched whiny voice all the time hasgotten really annoying. Yes he did this in the past but he also impersonated countless other persona's and people. Now its just a constant whiny $+! !@%++noise that I cant stand hearing all the time.

"i dont even care if you dont like em, but like dude above saying even 3am doesnt do anything for him is complete hogwash ... even if you cant rock withthe sadistic twisted !@++ at least respect the flow and technical abilities as a rapper."

Not so much anymore. He can still flow and has some interesting things to say sometimes but hes tired.....

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

is that u Hailie?

people come in here to see posts like urs... ur love for em obviously goes past the music
sick.gif

and your love for my posts is considered what then? youve quoted me and called me a stan 7 times in the last 24 hours, give it a rest ... i like eminem, i think hes technically better than any othe rapper out ... i was simply wondering why people go into a thread about a rapper that they dont even like lol ... like damn i dont think ive ever visited a lupe thread because i dont rock with dude at all ... ive never entered a dream thread cuz i dont rock with that either ... i guess im just wondering why dudes got so much hatred in their hearts
laugh.gif

i dont even care if you dont like em, but like dude above saying even 3am doesnt do anything for him is complete hogwash ... even if you cant rock with the sadistic twisted !@++ at least respect the flow and technical abilities as a rapper ... and if you cant do that, why even enter the thread?
its entertaining...
good one!

who the *@++ are u?

my %+%* is dope...
pimp.gif
ask about me...

The cartoons > The beats
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eminum?....I bet you won all the spelling bees in grammar school

Old Time Sake was meehhh....beat was mad simplistic to be a Dre beat...

I was expecting more of a Guilty Conscience type of track but the flow's were there (Em obviously wrote Dre's verse)....I was more upset with the beatthan anything....

Em went sick and the accent as always wasn't a big deal to me....just his way of trying different flows like the article read...

Crack A Bottle = Club, party single
We Made You = Lame, Commercial single
3 AM = Sick, sadistic, dark type of "Kill You" track
Old Time Sake = Em and Dre on a simple beat going in....

All and all same formula as always....I'm just still hoping the album delivers...I wanna hear Bag Pipes From Baghdad so bad!!!!! hope it's not a letdown...

Oh and the 3AM video was crazy...I finally saw it...sick, sick thoughts in this man's head....the video was so dark and crazy...I gotta watch it again tosee about the CO being a fat black dude who resembles Ross gettin murked....if so
eek.gif
eek.gif
he sending shots back!!

Im only defending him from obvious hate ... I never said his whiney voice was what's poppin in the streets ... but I guess its entertaining for me todefend a rapper I like, in the same light that its entertaining for dudes who hate em to come in and hate ...

But I will admit I get perplexed at the constant support rappers like rick ross get when they couldn't hold ems jock on the mic forreal ... I'vealready taken rawses album out of rotation because its repetitive and he doesn't talk about anything new ...

I guess it comes down to what your ear likes ... I would rather listen to a rapper with no beat just go off a lyrical cliff than a rapper who's album iswell produced but don't talk about @!$% else but the same @!$% ...

Infinite > ross' co uniform

Im only defending him from obvious hate ... I never said his whiney voice was what's poppin in the streets ... but I guess its entertaining for me to defend a rapper I like, in the same light that its entertaining for dudes who hate em to come in and hate ...

But I will admit I get perplexed at the constant support rappers like rick ross get when they couldn't hold ems jock on the mic forreal ... I've already taken rawses album out of rotation because its repetitive and he doesn't talk about anything new ...

I guess it comes down to what your ear likes ... I would rather listen to a rapper with no beat just go off a lyrical cliff than a rapper who's album is well produced but don't talk about @!$% else but the same @!$% ...

Infinite > ross' co uniform

Excluding 3 am...what has eminem been saying that is so great?

im secretly hoping Em is pulling a fast one on all of us and NONE of these tracks will be on the album, and his nasally voice is part of the joke too.

Please Em, please...

This coming from a big Slim Shady fan.

Originally Posted by Club29

im secretly hoping Em is pulling a fast one on all of us and NONE of these tracks will be on the album, and his nasally voice is part of the joke too.

Please Em, please...

This coming from a big Slim Shady fan.

I remember when Encore Leaked and everyone said it was fake
roll.gif

Nope.... it was certainly real....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

lmao ... what does rick ross say that is so great? o thats right the same damn thing that hes been saying on his last cds and the same damn thingthat 98% of rappers have been saying for decades ... what has eminem been saying that is so great? hes being mastering the ART of rap ...

lmao ... what does rick ross say that is so great? o thats right the same damn thing that hes been saying on his last cds and the same damn thing that 98% of rappers have been saying for decades ... what has eminem been saying that is so great? hes being mastering the ART of rap ...

What a horrible response...
were not talking about Ross.
your saying u don't listen to ross because he isnt saying anything...
$**%+*+ Eminem aint saying nothin...
So why the %$!% are u listening to him?...
Mastering rap...Get the hell out of here wit that...

Originally Posted by SiG21

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

is that u Hailie?

sick.gif

laugh.gif

its entertaining...
good one!

who the *@++ are u?

my %+%* is dope...
pimp.gif
ask about me...

The cartoons > The beats
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eminum?....I bet you won all the spelling bees in grammar school

Over your head that went...

lmao ... what does rick ross say that is so great? o thats right the same damn thing that hes been saying on his last cds and the same damn thing that 98% of rappers have been saying for decades ... what has eminem been saying that is so great? hes being mastering the ART of rap ...
but he's still rapping about the same $$%#**++ from his first cd... at least people can relate to some of the !+@@ ross says... em on his stephen king !+@@... at least ross got beats u can ride to n !+@@... like when are u supposed to listen to !+@@ like 3 am? everyime magnificent comes on the radio i blast that !+@@... matter fact... :: plays maybach music 2 ::
Yeah, pretty much.

With Em, you have to look at each album and wonder how did dude come to this. People overlook the subject matter, and because Em can flow, it's a-ok withthem. But if you really listen, dude isn't saying anything. This track? Crack A Bottle?

Again, his first 3 albums were legit, IMO. Good story telling, deep tracks, but then it started to go downhill once Encore dropped. Since then, he's saidnothing spectacular.

Em's 'filler tracks' on either of his previous 3 albums before Encore > Anything on Encore and Relapse so far.

people THINK they can relate to ross, but only because they want to be something they arent ... i guarantee 99.8% of the people listening to dude ross hasnever seen a brick or driven a maybach ... and theyve been closer to kirkin on their mom then getting rich off cocaine ... not to mention i can actuallybelieve eminem lived a night like 3am where hes hallucinating and %#*@ that on some pills lol ...

yall followin dudes that were police officers rappin about sellin cokelolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ... @%%@ outta here ...

people THINK they can relate to ross, but only because they want to be something they arent ... i guarantee 99.8% of the people listening to dude ross has never seen a brick or driven a maybach ... and theyve been closer to kirkin on their mom then getting rich off cocaine ... not to mention i can actually believe eminem lived a night like 3am where hes hallucinating and %#*@ that on some pills lol ...

yall followin dudes that were police officers rappin about sellin coke lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ... @%%@ outta here ...
no u just dumb... i WANT a maybach... i KNOW drug dealers... he rapping about stuff that actually happens... nobody pops pills and goes on a killing spree... u can believe he had a night like 3am? u must be young and dumb as hell... pills make u blackout/die... not hallucinate... dude said he kissed the naked mannequin man again... %$% is that?! dude is talkin bout masturbating to under age girls... thats not cool... i dont even like coke rap like that but ill take it anyday over this weird bs...

and COs are not police officers... genius...

For someone who hates on Em as much as you, you sure do spend an awful amount of time (if not the most) in this thread...

people THINK they can relate to ross, but only because they want to be something they arent ... i guarantee 99.8% of the people listening to dude ross has never seen a brick or driven a maybach ... and theyve been closer to kirkin on their mom then getting rich off cocaine ... not to mention i can actually believe eminem lived a night like 3am where hes hallucinating and %#*@ that on some pills lol ...

yall followin dudes that were police officers rappin about sellin coke lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ... @%%@ outta here ...
Nah, you take rappers for what they are. You take a guy like Ross for what he is. A guy like Nelly for what he is. A guy like Lil' Jon forwhat he is.

The difference is, nobody is putting these dudes on any GOAT lists.

The point here is, there are a lot of people putting Em on. That's arguable, but what's not arguable is that dude put out 3 legit albums. Encore nomatter what you think of it, is clearly dude's weakest effort. And then the 3-4 tracks released, after 4 years removed from the game, doesn't reallyknock anybody's socks off.

Of course we're going to have to wait until this album is released to really gauge it, but let's be real. If it's another half-assed effort, likewhat Encore was, then it's clearly Em falling off.

lmao you "know" drug dealers huh man ... case in point, a %@$#+ that wants to be something hes not ... nobody pops pills and hallucinates? LOL whatin the +!*$ are you saying now? you just spoutin off some dumb *!@% that makes 0 sense ... you ever popped a pill son? you ever been rollin? you ever do someshrooms? o isnt old time sakes completely about weed? you ever smoke some weed? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

see you take it as em saying he kissed a mannequin, i take it as hes on pills and doing some crazy *!@% GOING ALONG WITH THE THEME OF THE SONG ... smh

the whole theme of 3am is corny? hmmmmmmmmmm so why did you listen to it and why do you care so much? which goes back to my original point, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

i dont know what im speaking on? LMAO ... actually the only reason im responding to you is because i DO know what im speaking on ... i was lucky/unlucky enoughto come from one place and make it to another, but it doesnt change the fact that i was there at one point ... i can drive right now and get whatever i wantfrom numerous people and if i was fired tomorrow and couldnt find a job i know i could at least resort to that and get by ... thats the real world and guesswhat, id probably pop some pills to deal with the depression that failing in life would cause ...

i swear the world would be a better place if people stopped trying to be so "hard" all the time ...

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

is that u Hailie?

sick.gif

laugh.gif

its entertaining...
good one!

who the *@++ are u?

my %+%* is dope...
pimp.gif
ask about me...

The cartoons > The beats
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
u got banned or somethin?

Yeh and whoever banned me wasn't even kind enough to let me know why or how long

Back
Top Bottom