Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Can't wait for the new single dropping Tuesday. I feel like these singles are being chosen very methodically. I'm betting will get a new flavor withOld Times Sake with Dr. Dre and it won't sound like We Made You or 3am at all. He's always trying to appeal to as many different audiences as possible.That's how he sells so much.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I don't see the big deal with his voice.

Y'all just look for something to complain about.
laugh.gif
It's not even that...it's been a while since Em dropped and I don't know about yall but I'm havin a hard time figurin out if his voice changed, he is doing that voice as an accent, or if he is doing that voice to match the flow of the song. Either way it DOESNT sound like old Eminem, which is not a good thing.
dude sounds like he's attempting to ransom Jeffrey Lebowski
I can't get with that

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

I may need a late pass or reachin' but I noticed in that 3 a.m. trailer that Em is about to butcher Officer Ricky..
i think u reachin... dude woulda had the beard...

Ross aint have a beard when he was a c.o.

9kw0p2.jpg

2zhie5e.jpg
Hmmmmmmmmm I think you're on to something
nerd.gif
Right, right, because every heavy set black security officer is Rick Ross....
indifferent.gif
do you follow hip hop?

roll.gif
Its not even worth it..Dumb +*@

[h1]Is Eminem 'Relapse' Too Late?[/h1]
Despite an upcoming XXL cover, a promotional push from MTV, and a pair of singles that generated buzz and dollars for his record label, has Eminem's , timecome and gone? According to a new article in the Boston Globe, the answer is yes.

Journalist Sarah Rodman argues that Eminem may have waited too long to mount his comeback, and that the country has become too fragmented to be captivated orshocked by the often controversial Slim Shady.

"Is it possible that the polarizing hip-hop star waited too long to reemerge?" Rodman writes. "That a country fragmented by politics, crisis,and technology can no longer rally around one controversial figure? With buzz for his fifth album, 'Relapse,' due out May 19, on simmer instead ofhigh, could it be that Eminem is over?"

With a music industry hampered by illegal downloading, Eminem proved he is still capable of generating income, as the author notes. The Dr. Dre , and 50 Cent ,assisted "Crack a Bottle" , set a digital sales record, moving up 71 slots on the Billboard Hot 100 to claim the top position in its first seven daysof release.
Two more singles are scheduled for release in advance of Relapse , and Eminem will also team up with Marvel Comics character

Yup.

No one cares about his cries for attention and corny gimmicks no more.

And I'll be damned if I walk around bumping something that sounds like Jeffrey Dahmer's theme song on my iPod or car stereo....He tried throwing outevery celebrity name he could think of of that horrible first single....the public didn't blink. Now he's coming with an ultra-gory, violence ladenvideo to get a little pub.....still no one cares. The blog world hasn't even flinched.

I haven't heard that trashy single 1 time on the radio.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Yup.

And I'll be damned if I walk around bumping something that sounds like Jeffrey Dahmer's theme song on my iPod or car stereo....He tried throwing out every celebrity name he could think of of that horrible first single....the public didn't blink. Now he's coming with an ultra-gory, violence laden video to get a little pub.....still no one cares. The blog world hasn't even flinched.

You're dead wrong if you think Em won't go at least plat.
laugh.gif

Do you really think he lost every one of his followers?

Dude went DIAMOND. If he kept 10% of his fans he can still go platinum.

I wouldn't be surprised if he puts up crazy, gold on the first day, plat in the first week, multi plat within months, C3 type stuff.

He's gonna do his numbers off skin color alone but the average rap fan doesn't really care anymore.

He has his loyal fanbase and that includes people that aren't regular Hip-Hop listeners...but MMLP this is not.

Just check the blogs, the radio and television...he barely has a buzz.

He's gonna do his numbers off skin color alone but the average rap fan doesn't really care anymore.

He has his loyal fanbase but that includes people that aren't regular Hip-Hop listeners...but MMLP this is not.

I don't read blogs, listen to the radio, or watch music TV channels.

Those don't define how well people will sell, the only things I ever hear on the radio when I occasionally put it on, are catchy ringtone rap songs, peoplethat won't sell at all. I know that everybody I know is plenty aware of this CD and I haven't known so many people that are gonna buy a CD on releaseday since I don't know how long...

And no he's not gonna only sell off his skin color, why do you take so much away from so many rappers MEB?
laugh.gif

Em's flow is so far ahead from Vinnie Paz's and most every body else it's not even comparable. And you with you "PHD" should be able toknow that of all people, whether you want to admit it or not.

EDIT:

Alright cartune I see where you're coming from. I just don't think you guys realize Em will always be able to sell. Money says he goes at least plat in a month.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Yup.

And I'll be damned if I walk around bumping something that sounds like Jeffrey Dahmer's theme song on my iPod or car stereo....He tried throwing out every celebrity name he could think of of that horrible first single....the public didn't blink. Now he's coming with an ultra-gory, violence laden video to get a little pub.....still no one cares. The blog world hasn't even flinched.

You're dead wrong if you think Em won't go at least plat.
laugh.gif

Do you really think he lost every one of his followers?

Dude went DIAMOND. If he kept 10% of his fans he can still go platinum.

I wouldn't be surprised if he puts up crazy, gold on the first day, plat in the first week, multi plat within months, C3 type stuff.
Come bruh Im hopin Em does good but you cant be serious about him putting up C3 numbers wayne had a whole different demographic lil teenyboppersand 3 years of build up anticipation.

Nelly went diamond .......he cant sell anything anymore

Outkast went diamond.......Big boi cant get a release date

50 went diamond......he been declining ever since

Nobody checking for Em like that no more he should have had a better campaign of features, freestyles, mixtapes to build hype, instead of coming out of nowhereand dropping an album off a weak single. Like I said beforw TRL aint here no more I wouldnt be surprised if they push it back.

Em's formula has worked for 5 albums so far. If anything, it's easier now to go plat. the first week with all of these promotional vehicles.

Teeny boppers may not be looking for Em no more, and that's only because they're adults.

Eminem is that guilty pleasure you don't want to talk to others about, but you've got to have it. That goes for young, old, and in-between.

I'm predicting plat. first week.

I'm not trying to start another argument about how well Eminem is going to sell, but there are several things that have been recently said in the past fewpages that I find amazing.

Nobody checking for Em like that no more
.still no one cares. The blog world hasn't even flinched.

Ain't nobody checking for him....?? Lets see

Blogs?

Em has the 1st and 2nd highest discussed songs on Hiphopdx.

He has a 40 page thread on Niketalk and only 3 songs have came out.

"3 a.m." in less than 24 hours out, already has 27 Youtube honors.

He shut down a website for 3 hours due to the overwhelming number of people trying to hear "3 a.m."

He set an iTunes record with the quickest jump to number 1 with "Crack a Bottle".

Television?

He just did a 2 minute commercial promo for the NCAA final four.

He just inducted Run dmc to the Rock n' Roll hall of fame.

He premiered a music video on a movie channel.

There was more buzz and hype (although it didn't live up to it) around the "We Made You" video than any video in the past few years

Radio?

I don't know where you are from but "Crack a Bottle" and "We made You" were getting a lot of spins when they came out.

All you people who are saying nobody is checking for Em are crazy. He is still going to sell a mill plus.

Back
Top Bottom