Another Bully Video Vol. DAMNNNNNN Son Snapped!

Originally Posted by solefood229

My dude caught some of that ric flair swag, after the first few punches connected

laugh.gif
he should've got up and hit the flair strut...

ric-flair-strut-o.gif

Speaking from experience here, them fatty kids are funnest to beat up. Your knuckles don't hurt after punching them from all those cushion in their face
happy.gif

Speaking from experience here, them fatty kids are funnest to beat up. Your knuckles don't hurt after punching them from all those cushion in their face
happy.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude hit him with the wolverine ground pound PLUS BUTTON Smash 
tired.gif

Edit: just watched it again.....after son didn't answer him, I would of started walin' on him 'til he answered...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude hit him with the wolverine ground pound PLUS BUTTON Smash 
tired.gif

Edit: just watched it again.....after son didn't answer him, I would of started walin' on him 'til he answered...
laugh.gif

lol little fat kid laying there on the ground like a dead bug with his legs all stiff up in the air
laugh.gif

lol little fat kid laying there on the ground like a dead bug with his legs all stiff up in the air
laugh.gif

when I talk to you, you talk to me back
laugh.gif

if only youtube existed when I was in HS,...

TAFT H.S. used to be the $#!+

when I talk to you, you talk to me back
laugh.gif

if only youtube existed when I was in HS,...

TAFT H.S. used to be the $#!+

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Judo throw straight into side control and transition into mount for the ground and pound. The kid has def been watching UFC lol
Right? Transition like Jake Shields
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Judo throw straight into side control and transition into mount for the ground and pound. The kid has def been watching UFC lol
Right? Transition like Jake Shields
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom