Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

I manage a hotel in Newark, 100s of guests just came running down screaming, it was crazy, mustve felt worse being high up

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Is the earth becoming unstable or something?
laugh.gif
Unstable. This is normal and happens everyday please.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

2012? 

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

but yeah im here in DC/MD and it was crazy. 

i was playing my xbox with my bro then all of a sudden, whole house starts to shake violently.

ran to the basement and stood under the door while my bro is standing around and tweeting about it while it's happening  
laugh.gif

Watching the news now, people in times square dont know what to do, they picked the wrong day to visit NYC, I can tell you that much

laugh.gif
was cracking someone on 2k online and had my TV shaking, thought i was buggin... well at least i won the game and crack the heat by 30+

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

In Chester, PA and felt it. T-mObile has no service for people, but my IPHONE is straight

so true. called my fam in DMV. network unavailable was the message.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Is the earth becoming unstable or something?
The Earth's crust consists of many different plate tectonics that are constantly at motion via magma convection; therefore, the Earth's surface is indeed very unstable and the continents are in constant motion, even though it may not be detectable through mortal senses.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

FELT it while playing Black Ops in my house in Manassas. Had a half day and the place was shaking. But I went 11-3 on TDM so it's all good.
Wow another Manassas NT'er. I thought it was just a couple of us here
laugh.gif
... me and Ballerific703

Felt it here in NC. I was thinking to myself, "Wait, this isn't Cali! #@$!"

Also, y'all see all the little yellow and blue dots signifying earthquakes all over California? That's nuts. Good ol' home.

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

I'm in Queens and I felt that.

Me too

Im sitting at my computer chair like, why the @!*% am I moving. $@#* was crazy and it was pretty $+$%*%% awesome I must say.

Damn, now yall know what us socal residents go thru EVERYDAY. Well, not 5.9 everyday, but one between 1 - 2.

Back
Top Bottom