Another girl problem (Quick simple question.. well maybe not).

I honestly am just here trying to get an unbiased opinion of if I am tripping or not..
I've been with this girl for a year and a half, throughout the relationship she has lied about certain things which came into the light later on mostly having to do with her interacting with dudes... The thing is that I don't have  a problem with her talking to other dudes it's just the fact that she lies about doing so that makes me want to just end the relationship. I've given her chance after chance to stop lying to me but today I find out she lied to me about going out to get lunch with another guy, she told me that it was just her and her friend but she also had another dude there. 

Some other examples of stuff she has lied about are texting dudes, being on a dudes facebook (
laugh.gif
) after I just saw her on it then admitting to it after an arguement about it... The last thing she lied about was her being at the bar until 3:30am when I was at work and she told me she was at her friends house and even had her friend to try to vouch for her .

To sum it up here is my question would you be with a girl that was lying to you or am I wasting my time?

Cliffs:

-In a year and a half relationship

-Gives this girl multiple chances after she's lied to me

-Today she lies to me again lol

-Idk why i'm even asking this

- but would you end a relationship over this?

I honestly am just here trying to get an unbiased opinion of if I am tripping or not..
I've been with this girl for a year and a half, throughout the relationship she has lied about certain things which came into the light later on mostly having to do with her interacting with dudes... The thing is that I don't have  a problem with her talking to other dudes it's just the fact that she lies about doing so that makes me want to just end the relationship. I've given her chance after chance to stop lying to me but today I find out she lied to me about going out to get lunch with another guy, she told me that it was just her and her friend but she also had another dude there. 

Some other examples of stuff she has lied about are texting dudes, being on a dudes facebook (
laugh.gif
) after I just saw her on it then admitting to it after an arguement about it... The last thing she lied about was her being at the bar until 3:30am when I was at work and she told me she was at her friends house and even had her friend to try to vouch for her .

To sum it up here is my question would you be with a girl that was lying to you or am I wasting my time?

Cliffs:

-In a year and a half relationship

-Gives this girl multiple chances after she's lied to me

-Today she lies to me again lol

-Idk why i'm even asking this

- but would you end a relationship over this?

Trust is a major component of any relationship. If you can't trust your partner, there's no reason to be with him/her

Trust is a major component of any relationship. If you can't trust your partner, there's no reason to be with him/her

no pics though?

dump her. if she has no problem lying about little things, she won't have a problem lying about bigger things

no pics though?

dump her. if she has no problem lying about little things, she won't have a problem lying about bigger things

Personally thats unacceptable. Pull the plug. Trust in communication is needed for it to work but she playin games.

Personally thats unacceptable. Pull the plug. Trust in communication is needed for it to work but she playin games.

you are not tripping, op.. your girl lied to you once, which means she has broken that trust yall have. its gon be hard to let go but you gotta do whats right for you, knam sayn'?

you are not tripping, op.. your girl lied to you once, which means she has broken that trust yall have. its gon be hard to let go but you gotta do whats right for you, knam sayn'?

I wouldn't post someone elses pics on NT lol I know about yall detectives... I really do appreciate the input NT fam looks like its done for, she got me looking like a damn fool taking her back after she lie

I wouldn't post someone elses pics on NT lol I know about yall detectives... I really do appreciate the input NT fam looks like its done for, she got me looking like a damn fool taking her back after she lie

Dead it asap. The lack of trust is only going to get worse and will result in inevitable drama. Or maybe continue with the relationship and learn first-hand. It will be a valuable experience.

Dead it asap. The lack of trust is only going to get worse and will result in inevitable drama. Or maybe continue with the relationship and learn first-hand. It will be a valuable experience.

Smash that p once more before you dump her. Better yet... tell her it's over while she giving you dome.

Back
Top Bottom