Another LC - Carmine 6s 2014

Wasn't able to get. The guy left his house already to pick up his ID he lost at a local bar. So if everything checks out here I'll just meet him the block from my job if everything checks out ok.

Last edited:
Wasn't able to get. The guy left his house already to pick up his ID he lost at a local bar. So if everything checks out here I'll just meet him the block from my job if everything checks out ok.
Id wait on more than just my opinion before i bought some shoes from some random dude. How much are they anyways?

$250. He's got a receipt from modells. But that doesn't really matter.
I think there legit, but what do I know. I watched videos and even compaired this pair to the 1st pair that were actually fake that you guys found.

$250. He's got a receipt from modells. But that doesn't really matter.
I think there legit, but what do I know. I watched videos and even compaired this pair to the 1st pair that were actually fake that you guys found.
Have u checked with our sponsor sites kicks-crew.com and instyleshoes.com and seen if they had them in your size?

No I haven't, this guy was local to my job and I figured I'd give it a shot to see if there were legit.

Back
Top Bottom