ANOTHER PLANE GOES MISSING............

WOW

quick question, did they ever find that other plane?
nerd.gif
naw

Last edited:
its terrorist  taking these planes

Planes have wifi on them now days , they also have GPS that communicate with the satellite in space. They also have radio to communicate with the air controller station. If something went bad they would had atleast radio in.. same as passengers with the wifi, the data is stored on servers so they would know the planes exact location and when it down based on when they lost wifi

The terrorist probably wanted money or they was going to crash it somewhere and they blew it out the skys, same go for the other plane

its terrorist  taking these planes

Planes have wifi on them now days , they also have GPS that communicate with the satellite in space. They also have radio to communicate with the air controller station. If something went bad they would had atleast radio in.. same as passengers with the wifi, the data is stored on servers so they would know the planes exact location and when it down based on when they lost wifi

The terrorist probably wanted money or they was going to crash it somewhere and they blew it out the skys, same go for the other plane

why are you not on CNN????!?!?!?!!

not srs

in this day and age when we are landing devices on Mars and orbiting distant planets, it absolutely blows my mind that the coordinates of an airplane (or transponder) cannot be immediately identified.

Turbulence wouldn't bring down a plane.

I don't think weather itself can bring down planes either.
It's horrible weather + shoddy airplane.

Turbulence can unscrew some bolts and **** leading to things falling off the plane in the air leading to all types of system failure.

I doubt planes would be allowed to fly in that kind of condition.
This is assuming that the person who is suppose to check these planes did their job correctly. Also going further back it's possible it's just bad engineering. If the plane is flawed and would need to be recalled but the airline already had a couple of them made. Chances are they'll take their chances. It's unfortunately happened before.

Turbulence can unscrew some bolts and **** leading to things falling off the plane in the air leading to all types of system failure.

shoddy airplane? :lol:

because its asia means they are making these planes with cheap parts and no regulation?

come on duddee...
I never said that. That's your assumption. I don't know about any stereotypes about Asia that implies bad craftsmanship. The stereotype is actually the opposite.

Just keep in mind you're the one that said cuz it's Asia they'll have cheap parts and no regulation.

Dude asked how weather itself could bring down a plane. I said it's usually weather plus the plane not being up to par.

C'mon son.

Last edited:
Air France can't be compared to the Malaysian crash because though it took 2 years to get to the main cabin, there was wreckage floating that helped the search...in the Malaysian flight...NOTHING was found. NOTHING!

Still scared to book anything to asia.

in this day and age when we are landing devices on Mars and orbiting distant planets, it absolutely blows my mind that the coordinates of an airplane (or transponder) cannot be immediately identified.

It absolutely blows my mind in this day and age that people think a v6 supercharged mustang cant beat a v8 easily

laugh.gif

Not impressed by the technology we have in 2k14 ....... Don't they have satellites that track everything .....

Not impressed by the technology we have in 2k14 ....... Don't they have satellites that track everything .....
from the maylay flight thread I learned that the plane always sends pings to know where it's at.

It's scary though. I just got off a plane a few days ago. I hate flying but it's a necessary part of life (if you travel)

Air France can't be compared to the Malaysian crash because though it took 2 years to get to the main cabin, there was wreckage floating that helped the search...in the Malaysian flight...NOTHING was found. NOTHING!

Still scared to book anything to asia.

Me too... I already have flight anxiety ,

Could just be two weird incidents that happened to happen around the same time but I wouldn't blame anyone for their concern

BINGO!

Our cell phone uses gps satellite from space, even when I use to go hiking we had GPS units that connect to the satellites in space

Its either terrorist or aliens that are taking them planes

I doubt planes would be allowed to fly in that kind of condition.
This is assuming that the person who is suppose to check these planes did their job correctly. Also going further back it's possible it's just bad engineering. If the plane is flawed and would need to be recalled but the airline already had a couple of them made. Chances are they'll take their chances. It's unfortunately happened before.

shoddy airplane? :lol:

because its asia means they are making these planes with cheap parts and no regulation?

come on duddee...
I never said that. That's your assumption. I don't know about any stereotypes about Asia that implies bad craftsmanship. The stereotype is actually the opposite.

Just keep in mind you're the one that said cuz it's Asia they'll have cheap parts and no regulation.

Dude asked how weather itself could bring down a plane. I said it's usually weather plus the plane not being up to par.

C'mon son.

um so exactly what does shoddy airplane mean?

It absolutely blows my mind in this day and age that people think a v6 supercharged mustang cant beat a v8 easily

:lol:

but you dont even own a car, again keep taking things out of context because that wasnt the argument at all. of course its possible. how come porsche beat most cars... with a v6 in the rear...? in b4 you didnt even know porsche were V6

youre a troll, a terrible one at that,

but you dont even own a car, again keep taking things out of context because that wasnt the argument at all. of course its possible. how come porsche beat most cars... with a v6 in the rear...? in b4 you didnt even know porsche were V6

Your right, I dont own a car, I own a truck now, cadillac truck at that. You finally got something right!

Needed a truck to help move my businesses supplies to place to place

Last edited:

Your right I dont own a car, I own a truck now, cadillac truck at that. You finally got something right!

Kool bro thats why you didnt bother responding to the rest of my post

unless you have the 2015 escalade go away with your second hand crap.

peace

3rd serious incident involving a Malaysian airline in the past year. I don't know man.......

BINGO!

Our cell phone uses gps satellite from space, even when I use to go hiking we had GPS units that connect to the satellites in space

Its either terrorist or aliens that are taking them planes

ATC tracks them with radar.

Plane tracks themselves with GPS.

Last edited:
um so exactly what does shoddy airplane mean?
Airplanes put together poorly or with defective parts that would cause the entire plane to malfunction.

None of that is exclusive to any Asian stereotype you assumed I was referencing. Shoddy airplanes can come from any continent or region in general.

You were reaching really far and hard there. Troll somebody else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom