Anthony Anderson fell off.

ehh,

Faizon Love >>>>> Anthony Anderson.

faizon-love-thumb.png

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Eh... if I'm going to get paid for just lending my voice to a commercial, and get a check everytime it gets aired, sign me up.

Plus he's getting steady work from Law and Order

agreed

If you had starring roles in major films and then do McDonald's commercials and TV, that is falling off. Relatively speaking. It means the film rolesaren't coming. But it could be a lot worse.

Eh... if I'm going to get paid for just lending my voice to a commercial, and get a check everytime it gets aired, sign me up.

Plus he's getting steady work from Law and Order

QFT

i used to SMH at this guy every time i saw him on tv or in a movie until i saw him on the shield, if it wasnt for that, id still be SMH at him

This !#!+* was never on.

His character annoys me on L&O. Just an IAB snitch. It's time for them to kill the black guy and bring in somebody new.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

If you had starring roles in major films and then do McDonald's commercials and TV, that is falling off. Relatively speaking. It means the film roles aren't coming. But it could be a lot worse.
Are you that clueless or can't read? How many people in this post have already said he's on Law & Order now? How the hell would hesqueeze consistent movie projects into his schedule when he's a main character on a prime time television show?

And if you look at his imdb page he has 3 upcoming movies in post production. Yea, dude is really falling off
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i wouldn't call Mickey D's commercials falling off...thats a steady check...like that guy who does all state commercials...i only ever say him in Waiting to Exhale...now i see him every week in a new commercial...and he was on L&O

Woah how you miss two of the biggest show's he did....

You're insane if you think he gets a cheque every time the commercial is aired.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

If you had starring roles in major films and then do McDonald's commercials and TV, that is falling off. Relatively speaking. It means the film roles aren't coming. But it could be a lot worse.
Are you that clueless or can't read? How many people in this post have already said he's on Law & Order now? How the hell would he squeeze consistent movie projects into his schedule when he's a main character on a prime time television show?

And if you look at his imdb page he has 3 upcoming movies in post production. Yea, dude is really falling off
indifferent.gif
Relatively speaking.

Movie stars don't trade in starring roles in films for TV shows unless the offers aren't good. And I'm sure playing the role of "Dad" inthe upcoming Jennifer Lopez movie will be great for his career.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

its true

a national commercial for mcdonalds is falling off? LOL thats major money right there.

tons of actors do commercial voice overs. dont forget about overseas commercials too.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Are you that clueless or can't read? How many people in this post have already said he's on Law & Order now? How the hell would he squeeze consistent movie projects into his schedule when he's a main character on a prime time television show?

indifferent.gif
Relatively speaking.

Movie stars don't trade in starring roles in films for TV shows unless the offers aren't good. And I'm sure playing the role of "Dad" in the upcoming Jennifer Lopez movie will be great for his career.
OH LORD I THINK WE JUST FOUND PEREZ HILTON NT SCREEN NAME
tired.gif

Hey_

laugh.gif

Please list these films.

...I"ll wait.

Julius F. Wrek

Anthony Anderson's got a starring role in Law & Order.

And if you look at his filmography, his starring role on Law & Order is definitely a career UPGRADE over anything else he's done.

Originally Posted by bud dink

Big J 33 wrote:

its true

No it's not. Following your logic, I assume when someone does a print ad, they get paid each time someone buys the magazine? **** with that nonsense.

This isn't syndicated television.

Originally Posted by bud dink

Big J 33 wrote:

its true

No it's not. Following your logic, I assume when someone does a print ad, they get paid each time someone buys the magazine? **** with that nonsense.

This isn't syndicated television.
how are you going to compare a magazine ad to a TV ad?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom