Antonio Cromartie is taking a detour down Travis Henry Dr. on his way to stardom.

eek.gif
7 kids? some people are just DUMB..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn no wonder he was so quick to get out of FSU

I doubt that was a factor. The FSU players have their own special day care center for all their children next to Doak Campbell. It's a huge recruiting tool for Bobby Bowden.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Cro love da kids!

On a side note, glad he's working out hard and strengthening himself. I'd do the same thing too if I got bulldozed by Ronnie Brown too.

Im just proud of the guy for the monster work ethic in the offseason. i wish i had that kinda drive
eek.gif
Dudes bout to shut those haters up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

guess he's a honorary member of Team Raw
laugh.gif

Word
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder how many STD's he has.

smh.gif
at him though, he should know that no damn girl is gone take her BC pills when they %*+@%+ a nfl athlete.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Im just proud of the guy for the monster work ethic in the offseason. i wish i had that kinda drive
eek.gif
pimp.gif

can get as buff and as fast as he wants. he should have spent all that time learning what an NFL cornerback does instead.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

eek.gif
pimp.gif

can get as buff and as fast as he wants. he should have spent all that time learning what an NFL cornerback does instead.

kinda off topic, but I know ur a raider fan inyonostril so you'll get a kick out of this. I read in some article that Cro was comparing himself to thelikes of
eek.gif
Asomugha, Asante & champ bailey (this is from thisoffseason)
roll.gif

roll.gif
the dude is def out there.

yes they have the symposium but its about adjusting to the league, not the lifestyle outside of it
actually the symposium covers the lifestyle outside of the practice/playing field.

anyway, u can hear all the advice u want to when ur young, u gonna test the waters for yourself. personal experience is the best teacher

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

At least you're consistent.

Originally Posted by dreClark

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

am i right or am i right?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, you're very consistent.

I dunno if you're right.

We'll see this season.

If he stinks up the joint again while healthy I'll gladly eat crow (No %%#+, no pun intended)

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, you're very consistent.

I dunno if you're right.

We'll see this season.

If he stinks up the joint again while healthy I'll gladly eat crow (No %%#+, no pun intended)
no lie. i hope he has a good year. i want all those kids to live well. no bs either.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn no wonder he was so quick to get out of FSU

I doubt that was a factor. The FSU players have their own special day care center for all their children next to Doak Campbell. It's a huge recruiting tool for Bobby Bowden.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
wow that just aint right. Reminds me of the player from Clemson (or SC) who had to take care of his lil bro. smh @ Bowden.

Back
Top Bottom