Any 3s for 2010?

welllls...6's...2's...9s...so far...wouldnt be suprised if 4s and 3s dropped

and about the price...yall dont think they testin us chargin 175 for the SJ's?

I would really doubt the Slam Dunk package will release.
Jordan is basically done with Packages

And Retro 3s and 4s have already came out in 06'-07'
If they do come out, im expecting Doernbecher 6 release status, or TB3s type of release.

I hope they do bring the wht/cement 3's back...they are indeed my favorite of the legacy

Originally Posted by elibom23

I hope they do bring the wht/cement 3's back...they are indeed my favorite of the legacy
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

OG....Nike Air...this has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard of....I love how all the beast are coming out saying yea I would pay more for good qualityblah..blah...blah....and JB will be happy to take your money and give you the same crap.....How stupid does this sound?????? We are going to produce an cheaperquality product...get you to spend thousands over the years...then make a good quality product (which I always assumed the $175 dollar price point that Jordanstypically carry is BECAUSE the product is the best quality) but charge MORE for it.....Wow.....JB is basically telling you they been selling you crap foryears...but now they are ready to sell you good kicks again (which I never knew that Jordan Brand had a No-Frils line) but oh..its gonna cost you more.....

Someone said it earlier...this makes NO SENSE...it would basically destroy there entire retro line...which is basically Jordan Brands bread and butter...Whythe hell would you pick up ANY retro when the company producing them is TELLING you that they can make a MUCH better product but choose not to.....

What WILL happen is this...they will remake the OG's...they wont be called retro's or inspired by kicks..but actual remakes to justify the Nike Air onthe back as well as the OG leathers....I would not expect any addtional technology (full zoom etc) but a dead on remake of the orginals....They will be SUPERLIMITED....and will be a 25th anniversey one time thing.....

The funny thing is....with ALLL of this....everyone will still %!*#$ and complain that the quality sucks....the even funnier thing is its usually kids whowasnt even around then to know the difference....Jordan Brand is fighting a losing battle cause we (you) as the consumer will NEVER BE HAPPY....

I cop what I like...I cop to rock..I cop cause they look hot....I dont care about Nike Air...or $1000 leather....at the end of the day its all stupid....Icop'd CDP's and I rock them....I have OGs and I rock them....Could the quality be better..yea...is it going to make them somehow look better on myfeet...um doubt it...Nubucks are wack....not because the quality sucks but because they are wack....Carmines was fire..because the colorway was dope..notbecause they sent them to the "Good Factory" to be made....SpaceJams are dope..not $175 dope..but they are really fresh...when they hit the outletsim all over them....

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

OG....Nike Air...this has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard of....I love how all the beast are coming out saying yea I would pay more for good quality blah..blah...blah....and JB will be happy to take your money and give you the same crap.....How stupid does this sound?????? We are going to produce an cheaper quality product...get you to spend thousands over the years...then make a good quality product (which I always assumed the $175 dollar price point that Jordans typically carry is BECAUSE the product is the best quality) but charge MORE for it.....Wow.....JB is basically telling you they been selling you crap for years...but now they are ready to sell you good kicks again (which I never knew that Jordan Brand had a No-Frils line) but oh..its gonna cost you more.....

Someone said it earlier...this makes NO SENSE...it would basically destroy there entire retro line...which is basically Jordan Brands bread and butter...Why the hell would you pick up ANY retro when the company producing them is TELLING you that they can make a MUCH better product but choose not to.....

What WILL happen is this...they will remake the OG's...they wont be called retro's or inspired by kicks..but actual remakes to justify the Nike Air on the back as well as the OG leathers....I would not expect any addtional technology (full zoom etc) but a dead on remake of the orginals....They will be SUPER LIMITED....and will be a 25th anniversey one time thing.....

The funny thing is....with ALLL of this....everyone will still %!*#$ and complain that the quality sucks....the even funnier thing is its usually kids who wasnt even around then to know the difference....Jordan Brand is fighting a losing battle cause we (you) as the consumer will NEVER BE HAPPY....

I cop what I like...I cop to rock..I cop cause they look hot....I dont care about Nike Air...or $1000 leather....at the end of the day its all stupid....I cop'd CDP's and I rock them....I have OGs and I rock them....Could the quality be better..yea...is it going to make them somehow look better on my feet...um doubt it...Nubucks are wack....not because the quality sucks but because they are wack....Carmines was fire..because the colorway was dope..not because they sent them to the "Good Factory" to be made....SpaceJams are dope..not $175 dope..but they are really fresh...when they hit the outlets im all over them....

dont get your hopes up the jams arent gonna hit an outlet.

^^^^^^ Yea I know....im sorry I think I got gass'd up for a min....Just like the Carmines didnt hit like 5 outlets...or the Hares....Or theYeezy's...or the True Blue 3's.....or the Foams......

Please even the "A-GRADE" drops look like they should have been straight to the outlet....Im expecting either a large run or multiple drops just likethe DMP 7's and DMP 5'S can be found in MULTIPLE outlets...Dude YOU better step YOUR outlet game up......Cause something tells me your hustle isalllllll wrong.....

Shouts to JoeySole...GumSoles....Rapido..Only MJ....

my hustle is all wrong? all im saying the jams arent gonna hit the outlets. i got them on release bro. tell me when u find them in an outlet. i will be lookingforward to your response. smh.

Space Jams will hit outlets. But they will prob be taken by all employees before they even hit the shelves.

Now back onto topic, I heard JB had a secret stash of white cement 3's they dug kept underground from when they originally released. OG everything withNike Air on the back. They dug them back out and are charging a lot. Like 209 a lot. Lol, jk. But seriously. 209 for 3's and 4's? JB, you crazy.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Space Jams will hit outlets. But they will prob be taken by all employees before they even hit the shelves.

Now back onto topic, I heard JB had a secret stash of white cement 3's they dug kept underground from when they originally released. OG everything with Nike Air on the back. They dug them back out and are charging a lot. Like 209 a lot. Lol, jk. But seriously. 209 for 3's and 4's? JB, you crazy.

Ya that's crazy .. but i would def cop em' if it were true .. unless if the quality is horrible like the CDP

Back
Top Bottom