Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

I called them a week ago and they said they are backordered until 06/23/08, but she also mentioned that there is a possibility that they may ship sooner.

Hopefullu my aquas and playoff 8s get shipped, but if they get cancelled no big deal

I have done this 3 times before with eastbay and twice I have recieved the J's and once Nada. So you have nothing to lose if you get them great if not youget a full refund no biggie. So its good either way, no reason to analyze it 100 different ways.

Just got an email message from Eastbay:

Code:
Dear XXXXXX  5/29/08    Order 27622097 Thank you for your recent order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you shouldexpect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder dateprinted below, unless it is a personalized product.If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-628-6301.  We apologize for any inconvenience.Sincerely, Eastbay      39008504Order Number:  27622097Order Date:     5/13/08                    SHIP TOPRODUCT NUMBER/    (SEE              UNIT   DESCRIPTION      BELOW) QUANTITY  PRICE  STATUS18376101 10.5         1        1     184.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/08   JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD

Yeah, i got the same email ... I'm in no rush to get these, so I could care less. I need more patience in my life anyway.

^ got the same email.....at least they didnt forget haha.

yeah they sent me an e-mail saying its back-ordered untill june 23rd
i called and they told me it's true but they could get them in stock earlier..

I got the email as well. I dont care how long I have to wait as long as I get them....what Im worried about is them stringing me along for 6 weeks thencanceling the order.

I also got the same email, I can't wait to get em so I hope they fulfill our orders. This waiting game sucks btw.

they better refund you all + interest....holding on to your money without having the product in or not having a set date of available restock -
smh.gif

I got that same email about moving the date to June 23rd. I have not been charged, but I hope I get these because $85 is great deal.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

They're not holding your money. Your card isn't charged until the shoes ship.
my debit was charged the next day...idk maybe cause I paid through paypal and not credit.

My order still says open. I lost the card that I used to make the purchase, can I call them and update it?

Back
Top Bottom