Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Backorder date has moved to June 25.

I just went ahead and cancelled.

Wow, how did you find that out? If thats the case I might cancel as well.

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Backorder date has moved to June 25.

I just went ahead and cancelled.

Wow, how did you find that out? If thats the case I might cancel as well.

You guys are still going to get your shoes, why cancel? Just be patient.

got some good news guys!!!

my order for Aqua's & ALL STAR XX3's are now in process, so it looks like there gonna ship sooner than expected according to the 2nd backorderdate. But my card hasn't been charged yet so will see.

so after ordering here is what my order status has said.

*Awaiting Approval

* Approved Awaiting Shipment

* Unshipped Backordered 5/27

* Unshipped Backordered 6/23

* In Process
pimp.gif

EDIT
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!! AQUA'S in size 10 on my order are ready to ship!

go to eastbay.com ^

then click on my account, sign in, click on orders & info should be there on the status of your order.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

got some good news guys!!!

my order for Aqua's & ALL STAR XX3's are now in process, so it looks like there gonna ship sooner than expected according to the 2nd backorder date. But my card hasn't been charged yet so will see.

so after ordering here is what my order status has said.

*Awaiting Approval

* Approved Awaiting Shipment

* Unshipped Backordered 5/27

* Unshipped Backordered 6/23

* In Process
pimp.gif

EDIT
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!! AQUA'S in size 10 on my order are ready to ship!

my aquas size 8 still is open and unshipped backordered...nothing new..............
mad.gif
now im sour....

My Aqua and Playoffs has June 23rd date which was moved form May 27th. My X/XIII CDP was cancelled becuase the REP said they dont accept coupons on Jordanproducts especially the packs. I told her they allowed me to use the coupons In fact I used it on 2 size 12s CDP before but she said she doesnt know why or howthat slept through their system and that her Supervisor told her to cancel the order. I also had a pair of All Stars in that order and they cancelledeverything Last week. My credit was charged for both orders am just awaiting my refund for the cancelled order.

I ordered the Aqua's in 8.5 on the 13th and just called in and she said she pushed back the day from May 27th to June 20th i think.
She said the only thing she could do is cancel the order but I didn't and people are receiving them on a first come first serve basis.
That sucks cus I payed with PayPal and they charged me for it right away (even though they were only $86 total)

UPDATE:
SHIP TO
PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

05381041 08.5 1 1 99.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/08
JRDN RETRO 8-BK/CCD/AQ

this is ridiculous, why wait? when you can go to EBAY and cop for less than retail

Originally Posted by KixxRus

this is ridiculous, why wait? when you can go to EBAY and cop for less than retail

you CAN NOT find aquas for $86 shipped my friend...

not tryin 2 rain on anyones parade cuz i hope every1 gets em BUT the backorders are not guaranteed... i remember a few years back i ordered the charbray 7swhen they were backordered and mine got canceled... now some of u will get the shoes n some wont... so dont be surprised... i do know not everyones order willnot be fulfilled but then again thas how it is when its a regular release thats not backordered...

Good Question b/c I still want the XIII/X CDP. I didn't have the funds when they hit EastBay and when I did, they were gone. So, I still need me thoseXIIIs.......never had the OGs but I got the others. It's one of my favorite shoes.

[table][tr][td]JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD[/td] [td]18376101 11.0[/td] [td]184.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
If i get them i get them, if i dont, then i dont
no big deal

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

[table][tr][td]JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD[/td] [td]18376101 11.0[/td] [td]184.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
If i get them i get them, if i dont, then i dont
no big deal

Agreed....same here. If I get em cool...if not I aint gonna cry. This was going to be my extra pair on ice...so.
[table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD[/td] [td]18376101 10.5[/td] [td]184.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom